Him and her (prt 2)

It had been months, months of good friendship and charming conversations but... I wanted more. He's a spontaneous character and I guess I'm not so much. On the other hand, I'm more quiet but the good quiet where I can talk whenever I want to talk, but just mostly listening. He was the ying to my yang.

I walked out of the back door into the warm summer grass. It's long weeds tickled my feet with every step. Birds chirped and sang their summer songs.

Vivian and Ben were at the hospital and Violet was in school. These were days I loved the most. Being able to walk, seen by everyone else.

The sun was scorching down on me as I made my way over to the shaded area under the cottonwood trees. I closed my eyes and waited to drift, to
sleep.

>>><<<

I woke up happily until I look to the sky. Night. Darkness and fear was in the atmosphere and it was terrifying. My feet moved quickly to stand up and as I did I felt chills scurry up and down my spine. A presence of evil lurked outside, into the stars and into the homes of innocent people.

My feet moved rapidly as I sprinted towards the wooden door. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. My heart raced as the chills surrounded my body.

My hand reaching for the doorknob. Stepping into the house and closing the door quickly behind me. My breaths were heavy as my chest moved up and down and up and down.

"Are you okay?" Tate rushed from the darkness, his brown eyes full of concern.

Before answering I stepped towards him. "Just... Don't like it outside." I huffed and walked away from him.

My fists clenched as I sat down in the kitchen. I felt mad. Maybe it was the fact that Tate left me alone all day or maybe it's because I really wanted to kiss him but you know... The whole friend thing.

My breathing slowed down as I sunk into the chair. "Are you sure you're okay?" Tate took a step into the kitchen.

"Tate I'm not okay! I'm never okay because maybe I really like you and I really hate letting my emotions out so I can never tell anyone how I feel! Maybe it's because I'm in love with you and I hate myself for it because maybe I wanna kiss you-"

Before I could finish my little speech Tate had already taken the situation in his own hands. So we stood in the kitchen. Kissing. Just like I always wanted. His lips moving ferociously on mine as he pushed me into the fridge. I felt the hand dig into my back and I but down on his lip.

"Ow!" We said in unison.

I looked up and saw that his lip wash bleeding. He had his finger over the spot and he turned back to me, his eyes happy and his cheeks pink.

"Sorry." My voice was low and my face was bright red as I took a step closer. "Maybe we should fix that."

"I'd rather make out with you but okay..."

___

I AM SO SORRY

I'm really bad at keeping up with writing and shit. So far my life is taking a toll on me.

Very dark stuff in my life and berry depression habits. Don't waste your sympathy on me though!

I'll try my best to write as often as I can!

I love you all

-Anna