Outside(Tate)

This one was requested by @elysianwallflower thanks for the idea

_____

"Y/n?" Tate shifted in his bed. I kept quiet letting him speak on. "Do you ever wonder what it's like to run away?" His eyes were running across his ceiling quickly.

I moved in his chair and looked at him confused by his question. "All the time... Why?"

"I just don't want to be stuck in this house, with all of the ghosts and everything." He sighed and sneezed his eyes shut.

"Then let's leave." I suggested only half joking. Tate jolted himself out of the bed and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Really?" I began to nod my head up and down. We were really doing this.

Tate pulled a duffle bag out of his closet and threw a bunch of cloths in it. He walked over to his desk grabbing his small hand gun and a couple medication bottles. Probably prescribed by his psychiatrist.

He zipped it shut and stood up to walk over to me. "Come on." He insisted tugging at my hand. I eventually got out of the chair and raced down the stairs with my boyfriend.

Tate was definitely happier than usual and I would do anything to keep that feeling going for him. As we approached the front door a feeling of regret began to boil in my gut. I passed it off because maybe it was a good thing. Leaving all of my problems behind.

The grass tickled at my ankles as Tate swung open the gate. He held my hand as we both took a step outside.

My eyebrows cinched together as I recognized the stairwell in front of me. "What?" Tate grunted.

We looked ahead of us seeing the front door wide open. Sunlight creeping in. Both of us began to move our feet quickly. When we reached the gate again I gave Tate a nervous look.

I closed my eyes stepping out with him. But it wasn't out, it was in. We were inside once again.

Tate was standing in shock as I began to run again. Outside the gate than inside through the back door. The third time I began to cry, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Stop. STOP!" Tate shouted at me grabbing my wrist. I couldn't see anything, my vision was completely blurred with warm salty water.

My stomach dropped as Tate looked more depressed than ever. "T-Tate-"

"Please Y/n just... Don't be mad." He brought me closer to him and I felt his arms wrap around me.

"What happened?"

"I don't know." He sniffled and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm so scared." I whispered my whole body shaking.

For the whole rest of that hour Tate just held me there in his arms. Trying to calm me down, shushing me like I was a lost kitten. This wasn't how it was supposed to be...

_____

Sad Tate is sad

Requests>>>

Thanks for reading ily

-Anna