Miracle (Kit)

This wasn't how it was supposed to be. Kit was supposed to raise this child with me. A tear rolled down my cheek as I saw my baby girl being brought to me. She was so perfect. Her eyes sealed shut and her limbs kicking in the air.

As she was handed to me i couldn't help but think about how kit wasn't at the hospital to see his daughter. She cried out and that only made me cry too.

"Y/n?" That voice. That recognizable voice that I haven't heard in forever. His face was a mess and his clothes were torn.

It almost felt as though my heart had stopped. "Kit..." He ran over to my bedside leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Y/n I'm so sorry I-" his eyes grew wide as they met the baby in my arms. His baby. Without a doubt he was in love. It was like the first time he looked at me.

"Mine?" He asked stunned. I nodded my head slowly. "Oh my god... She's beautiful." Kit reached for his child and brought her close to his chest. As he cradled her a small smile grew upon my face.

"When did they let you go?"

"Just an hour ago..." Kit paused letting his daughter play with his index finger. "They finally found that I wasn't guilty." He took a long held out sigh before handing our baby back to me.

"I'm happy you're home Kit." I stated exhausted from giving birth just a while ago.

"Have you named her?" He changed the subject obviously not wanting to talk about him. I shook my head.

"What about Katie?" He asked calmly.

"Katie Walker?" I looked at the miracle in my arms. "I like it..."

_____

Sorry guys I made this short because it's bad omf

I NEED SUGGESTIONS!

Plz vote and comment

-Anna