Afraid(Jimmy)

The shattering of glass could be heard as I made my way towards Jimmy's trailer. I cringed and opened the door, revealing a very drunken boyfriend. "Jimmy?" I cooed trying to sound as soothing as possible.

He grunted in response as I sat down on the couch next to him. "What wrong?" I asked afraid he might yell.

"Everything..." He mumbled fiddling with his deformed hands. "I want to tell you but I'm afraid you'll leave me." He belched and leaned further back into the couch cushion.

"I would never leave you... We both have a past that we both would like to forget and I understand that so just tell me." I told him taking a hold of his hand.

"Well it's not as simple as that." He told me standing up and pacing around.

I cinched my eyebrows and starred at him in confusion. "Then what is it like?" I asked getting a little irritated with the intoxicated Jimmy,

"I'm just so afraid, I've never-" he choked on his choppy breath and started to sob. He walked over to me and I tried to hush him as he lay his head in my lap.

My hand stroked through his hair as he calmed down only a little. "You've never what?" I asked him trying to figure out the rest of his sentence.

Jimmy closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. "I've never felt this way about anyone before." My heart fluttered at his words and as Jimmy opened his eyes still laying on my lap I leaned down to plant a kiss on his forehead. "I love you."

Is that why he was so afraid? Because he loves me? He had never said those three words every girl wanted to hear but I could tell it was from his full honesty and that just made me smile even wider.

"I love you too Jimmy." His brown almond eyes widened as he sat up straight on the old, torn up couch.

"You love me?" He looked almost as if he hadn't known the entire time we were together.

I laughed at him. "Yes Jimmy, I love you." He still looked in shock as he watched me move closer to him.

"You love me." This time he said it as in more of a statement and not a question. "Y/n loves me." He looked around the trailer and then his dimples finally showed for the first time.

I nodded my head as he flung himself on to me planting kissing on my neck, my cheeks and my forehead. "Get some sleep Jimmy." I tell him standing up and tucking him into his small bed.

"Please stay?" He asked as I began to gather my things.

"Are you sure?"

He patted a spot on the bed besides him and I set my stuff back down. Climbing under the cover besides Jimmy I felt his arm drape over my waist lazily. Before I could speak again I heard a snore escape Jimmy. I laughed and soon fell asleep safely in his arms.

____

I need a Jimmy:(

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT

SUGGESTIONS PLZ FKDOIDEIEIFKFNEKOEKD

I love you all so very much!

-Anna