Chapter 5: Lisanna's Power

Lisanna's POV:
I was making my way down to the M.O. Room (Magic Operation Room), but then something happened. A sharp pain went to my head and I then collapsed on the ground.

Luckily I managed to at least sit up. The pain kept on getting worse and worse. I clutched my hair with my hands. This shouldn't be happening to me! What's going on?!

Suddenly memories flooded into my head, everything that has happened to me.

Lisanna's Flashback...

Oh, it's me when I was little... And there's Natsu holding hands with me as we ran across the yard of our "house".

"Hey Natsu, I wanna be your bride when I grow up!"

"Sure Lis! And I'll be your groom!"

We layed down on the ground that day, holding hands, and smiling the biggest smile ever to each other...

It was truly the happiest day of my life...

Another memory flashed in front of me. It was a couple days after I found myself in Edolas.

I miss everyone... Why am I even here?

Tears slowly fell down my face.

I wish Natsu was here... He would help me right now. I wish... I just wish to be with my beloved Natsu...

After seeing that, the images started flashing... Finally it came to when I found myself back in front of Fairy Tail in Earthland.

I can't wait to see everyone again! Especially Nastu!!!

Ah... I remember that day, I was so happy to see Natsu, and finally reunite with him! But then...

I opened the door to the guild and say everyone stopping what they did and looked at me.

I glanced around to try and find Natsu... But then I saw a blonde girl... She looked so close to Natsu.

My heart broke on the inside but I kept the smile on my face. I can't let Natsu see me cry the first day I get back! I need to greet him with the a smile!

Everyone gasped and yelled happily "LISANNA! YOU'RE ALIVE AND YOU'RE BACK!!!"

They all hugged me and I saw that Natsu was the very last one to say that. It made me even sadder... Natsu, did you forget the promise we made back then? About how we would marry each other when we grew up?

After the hugs I walked over to Natsu and spoke to him. I purposely glared at the blond girl so that Natsu and I could have a private conversation.

A couple days after I felt a bit odd... I'm remembering all this, but why now?

As I felt envy flare in my heart, a strange man came to my house. He was in a cloak so I couldn't see his face clearly.

"Do you want your beloved to fall in love with you?"

I gulped... And then I hesitantly squeaked out "...yes..."

Suddenly he grabbed my head and pain shot through me...

After that all I could mutter was "...Natsu... Anyone... Save... Me..."

Then I blacked out.

End of Flashback...

All of the sudden, it became dark again. Suddenly my vision came back and I could weakly stand up.

I slowly made my way into the room, and saw Lucy sprawled out on the operation table. I glanced at Gyukai and saw him holding up a sword.

Something in my body told me to do something quick. I ran over to Gyukai and knocked the sword out of his hands. I then freed Lucy and put her on my shoulders.

I ran as far away as possible. I ran until my lungs were burning, my feet ached, and my back hurt from carrying Lucy.

Placing Lucy carefully on the ground, I lay best to her. Right then was where I saw a hand come through and grab my face....

I tried to scream but nothing came out...

Please, anyone, save me!