Chapter 3: Rescue Mission

So I've been in an authors block lately and IM SO MAD AT MYSELF!!!! I had a really good idea for this chapter and then I lost it! Now this chapter is posted WAY later than I had planned too.... Sigh, busy weekend= late chapters.... SORRY! But luckily, I remembered sooooooo....
HERE WE GO WITH THE CHAPPIE!!!!

Also, I'm thinking about switching how I write the story, what do you think I should do? Keep it the same writing style or maybe try out a different way?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's POV:

"BRATS! Listen up here!" Gramps heeled, his voice boomed over the guild as we chatted about the recent happenings.

"Today, we will continue to search for any hints and clues that might've been left behind!"

"Yea!" We all screamed.

"But if any of you find anything that might lead us to where our dear Lucy is, bring it to me and we can start sending groups out to search for her!"

Everyone in the guild cheered. Of course I joined in with the cheering, after all, Lucy is my precious one and only.

"Now... HURRY AND GO LOOK AROUND THE GUILD FOR HINTS!"

With that last statement, we all scurried off into different places. Misayuki and I went back to the infirmary and decided to look through the rubble that was left there. Why didn't I search here first? It should be very obvious!

As I dug around, my fingertips touched something. I grabbed and took my hand out, I stared at it for a moment and looked at the paper. Could this lead us to Lucy?

"Natsu did you find something?"

"Yeah, it's a folded sheet of paper."

"Well? OPEN IT UP BAKA!" Misayuki yelled.

"Oh, ok."

Wow. That scared the scales off me! Who ever thought Misayuki could be as scary as Erza?

My fingers fumbled around and I try to open the piece of paper.

I slowly opened it.... WAIT WHAT?

It's only directions for boiling water?!?

"Natsu? Does it say anything that helps us?" Misayuki asked me with eager and hopeful eyes.

Ugh, I don't want to let her down, but I can't say that it's just some boiling directions!

"Um, it's just a list of medications."

"Oh, ok..." She looked really disappointed.

As we dug around the rumble even more, I found another thing. It looked like fabric but it had some kind of writing on it.

"Oi, Misayuki, can you read this?"

"Let me see.... No. I don't even know what language that could be. Let's give it to Master to see if he knows."

"Ok then."

We walk out of the infirmary And straight to Gramp's room.

"Hey Gramps! We found this piece of torn fabric in the infirmary. It has the weird writing that we can't read on it. Do you know what it says?"

"Let me see that fabric."

I hand the piece of fabric to Gramps. And he stares at it confused too. But then his whole expression changed.

"So, can you read it? Or is it unreadable for you too?"

"No, I.... I can read it, but this news is horrible. This seems to be a plan of what they're gonna do to Lucy..."

I tense up. What are they going to do Luce? If they even day your her with their filthy hand again, I'll burn them to ashes!

"What does it say?" I snarled out of clenched teeth."

"It is a bit ripped but I can make out a bit of what it says.... Crystallize the princess... Resurrect the gods.... Demons.... Sacrifice."

"That doesn't make any sense!"

I look at Misayuki to see if she agreed with me, but her face was pale.

"No, Natsu, it makes a lot of sense...."

Misayuki's POV:
"This is bad, this is really bad!"

"What do you mean my child? What does the fabric mean?"

Trembling, I try to tell the Master and Natsu of what I know.

"Back in my hometown, there is this folk tale that all the parents would tell the children. It's called The Warrior Princess. Every girl wanted to be like that folk tale but it had a lot of deeper meanings."

"Why don't you tell us the whole folk tale then?"

*Gulp* "Alright."

"Once upon a time, in the kingdom of Celesteon lived a holy maiden who was also called the Warrior Princess. This princess was Princess Hoshiko. Princess Hoshiko was called the holy maiden due to her kindness towards all the citizens. She would treat everybody as equally as she could, she also healed the injured, helped the poor, and many more good deeds. On the other hand, Princess Hoshiko was also called the warrior princess. Although being a princess meant that she could just stay in the castle, she decided to go fight and protect her kingdom. During wars, Princess Hoshiko would knock down any enemy that came her way. But there was one man that equaled her strength. His name was Demija. Demija was a ruthless man, destroying anything that got in his ways. It was the complete opposite of Princess Hoshiko. Meeting this evil being, Princess Hoshiko needed to defeat him. She asked the gods for their power and sealed Demija away in a mountain. Without knowing it, sealing Demija meant that Princess Hoshiko would lose her life. This was the tragic and yet heroic end of Princess Hoshiko."

"So.... Lucy... She'll be... Sacrificed?"

"I don't want to believe it either Natsu, but there's one part I forgot in the folk tale. It said that the soul of the resurrected Hoshiko is needed to break the seal. You can counter it by using enough power to reinforce the seal that's already in there."

"My child, does this mean that someone else may need risk their life to save Lucy?"

"Unfortunately... Yes."

If it has to be me...ill do it, for Lucy and Sayo!

I'll do anything to protect m friends!