"Please put it in the water."

"Of course honey, have fun." She waved at us.

"So where are we going?" I asked him. Parker opened the door for me and I got in.

"You will see." He said as he sat in driver's seat. I nodded.

We drove for twenty minutes. I looked around but I couldn't guess where are we going. Parker stopped the car right in front of our restaurant. I smiled at the memories of this restaurant. We use to come here in this fancy restaurant dressed as normal teenagers. People would have heart attack when they saw us. It was so funny. The waiter always thought we couldn't afford water on the menu let alone dinner. But Parker was loaded even when he was a teenager.

"I love this place." I mumbled.

"I know." Parker grunted.

"Do I look weird with my cast?" I asked him.

"You look gorgeous, if anybody who looks at you the wrong way tell me, they are dead." Parker told me seriously.

"Don't worry." I brushed him off and got out of the car.

"Shall we?" Parker appeared next to me.

"We shall." I put my healthy hand in his and we walked into the restaurant. People looked at us. I don't blame them, we are quite tall and striking pair. It doesn't help that Parker has this powerful aura around him. I guess it comes with the alpha title.

"Table for two." Parker told the middle age man.

"This way sir." Man said and we followed him. We use to walk into this restaurant as careless teenagers now we walk into the restaurant as mature adults. I can't believe time goes by that quickly. We sat at our table and the man told us our waiter will be here in a second. I thanked the man, but Parker didn't pay any attention to him.

"Rude." I told him as the man walked away.

"It's his job." Parker shrugged. I laughed a little at him.

"Good evening madam, sir." Waiter greeted us. "My name is Walter and I'll be your waiter for tonight."

"Vodka and she will have glass of red wine." Parker ignored his greeting. Waiter looked at him in shock but quickly recovered and went to get our drinks.

"At least try." I told him.

"Will it make you happy?" He asked.

"Yes." Parker nodded.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I haven't eaten shrimps for years." I told him.

"Me either." He told me.

Parker ordered our food when the waiter came with our drinks. I took a sip of my wine as I watched Parker. He's simply gorgeous. I always loved manly men. I love rough hands and strong built. I love his cold attitude toward everybody but when it comes to me he's soft. I love that.

"What are you thinking?" He asked me.

"I'm thinking about you." I answered him truthfully.

"What about me?"

"About things I like about you." There is no point in lying to him. He would hear my heart beat and know I'm lying.

"Tell me, what do you like about me?" He leaned forward. He crossed his hands on the table.

"I'll tell you one thing and than you have to say one thing you like about me." I bargained.

"It's simply I love everything about you." I blushed at his statement.

"Okay, but don't laugh at me." I told him.

"I wouldn't dare." He smiled a little.

"I love how you carry yourself, with pure power and arrogance." I laughed a bit.

"I'm an alpha." Parker shrugged.

"I love your rough hands and strong hugs." I carried on.

"And?" he asked impatiently. I smiled at him cheekily.

"And that's it." I teased him.

"That's it?" He asked shocked.

"I'm just teasing you." I giggled at his face.

"Well than carry on." He grunted.

"Your head it big enough it doesn't need to get bigger." I took a sip of my wine. Parker drank his vodka in one sip. He smirked at me.

"You keep forgetting I'm an alpha, alpha can't be a pussy with insecurities."