Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

"MOM I'M GOING OUT." I yelled as I walk out of my house.

"STAY SAFE!" She yelled back.

I'm going to the caffe shop to see if they have wifi becase my mom doesn't have. She hates internet and all the modern technology.

...

"Just coffee." I said to the lady who came to take my order. Everybody is looking at me weirdly.

This is a small town. Everybody knows everyone and everybody knows everything. So I'm not surprised if everyone knows about my fight with Parker. I just hope they don't know about our little make out season. I don't want to ruin his relationship with Hanna.

She seems as a nice girl. If I'm not with him I want him to be with somebody like her.

"Hi." A shy voice whispered. I look up from my laptop to see Hanna. Speaking of a devil and he shall apear. Well in this case I'm the devil and she's an angel.

"Oh, hello. Please sit down." I said politely. Man my smile must look fake as fuck.

She sat there and just kept looking at the table. Well isn't this awkward.

"How are you?" I started conversation.

"I-I know about the k-kiss." She stuttered a little.

"What are you talking about?" I decided to play dumb.

"You don't need to lie everybody knows Parker kissed you." She whispered and looked around. Everybody is looking at us.

"Oh that, it was just a peck." I chuckled awkwardly. I honestly don't know why am I saving my ex's relationship. Shouldn't I try to destroy it?

Hanna smiled a little.

"I see the way he looks at you." She said.

"Oh you mean with disgust?"

"No, he still loves you." She told me and I snorted in my mind.

"No, he loves you, I mean aren't you two getting married?" I asked awkwardly. Parker loves me?

"No we aren't, I'm going back to my family." Hanna told me.

"What? He must be heart broken!"

"He agreed with my decision." She said smiling. Why is this girl so nice?

"Oh." I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not happy.

"Before I leave I need to tell you not to throw away your relationship with Parker. I know you love each other. Even though it's been six years you can't forget your soul mate." She said and took my hand in hers.

"I can't be with somebody like Parker and he deservs somebody better."

"I know he's controlling and possesive, but he's an alpha male. You just need to talk to him, he will always listen to you."

I stayed quite. What the fuck should I say to her?

"I guess it's time for me to leave, goodbye Brooklyn." She stood up and went to leave.

"Hanna! Thank you." I said just as she was about to leave the caffe. She smiled at me one last time and left.

I took my laptop from my bag. Thank God there's wifi. I just need to take my mind of the conversation with Hanna. Should I visit Parker to see how's he? What the fuck would I say? Oh yeah, your fiance talked to me and said we belong together, by the way are you okay? No.

Parker probably doesn't give a shit that she left. He would stop her from leaving if he cared about her.

"All alone she was living
In a world without an end or beginning
Baby girl was living life for the feeling
But I don't mind, I don't mind.."

"Hello." I answered my phone.

"I need your help asap!" My friend Victoria whisper-yelled.

"How can I help you miss?"

"I have a new job and my boss it fucking sexy."

"I don't see a problem here, I wish I have a sexy boss, shit I wish I have a job." I said.

"Dude he's an ass and I just lost some really important documents, I'm fucked." She whispered.

"Well there's just one thing you can do..." I trailed off.

"What?" She asked desperately. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing.

"You go to his office, tell him about the documents and..."

"And what?"

"And tell him you have been a bad girl and ask for spanking." I said laughing.

"I'M NOT GONNA ASK MY BOSS FOR SPANKING, YOU HOE." She yelled at me and I just kept laughing.

"Miss Manning, my office now!" Deep male voice said.

"Did he hear us?" I started laughing harder.

"I'm never talking to you again!" She whispered and hang up. I chuckled one last time and dropped my phone on the table.

I could feel all the stares on me. As I look around I spotted Parker sitting with his friends. They all are looking at me. Great! Now the whole town probably thinks I'm a hoe.

Not to look rude or something I quickly put my laptop and phone in my bag and made my way towards them.

"Hi boys!" I said smiling even though they are not boys anymore.

"Hey Brooklyn!" Dylan, Parker's best friend, stood up and hugged me.

"Booklyn!" Parker's other best friend, Chris, hugged me. I hugged them both awkwardly.

"Sit with us!" Chris said and pull me next to him in the booth. They both smiled at me while Parker glared.

"Well that was interesting conversation you just had." Dylan chuckled.

"I was just teasing my friend." I smiled.

"Well we heard you need a new job and sexy boss." Chris said and they both laughed while Parker kept glaring at the table.

"Yeah I need a new job, sexy boss is just a plus." I said and accidently looked at Parker. We made an eye contact. I quickly looked away.

"We can hook you up with a job." Chris said.

"We can?" Parker asked them.

"Yes, we can." Dylan said looking at me. "Just come over at the house, and we will see what we can give you."

"Thank you so much boys! I'll come tomorrow at nine, is that okay?" I said smiling.

"That's perfect."