Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

"I don't kiss boys on the first date." I whispered to Parker as I stopped him from kissing me.

"Baby you kissed me couple day ago in my office, when I think about it you did more than just kiss." He teased me.

"That's different!" I argued with him.

"How?" He smiled.

"It just is!" I blushed and got out of his car.

"Well I guess we need to have a second date so I get my kiss." He said.

"I'll think about it." I teased him as I got to my front door. I looked one last time at him and walked into the house.

"From how much you're blushing I'm starting to think he took you to hotel." My mom appeared next to me as she watched Parker drive away from the window.

"Mother!" I snapped at her.

"What? You're dad took me to hotel on our fifth date." My mom said.

"What the fuck?"

"Don't play innocent! How do you think we made you?" She told me. I just smiled at my mom. She never talked about my dad, so it's really rare she mentioned him. My father died when I was five years old. I don't remember him. My mother never talked about him. She was both parents. She was my mom and my dad. I only have his picture nothing else.

"You dad had a really good sense of humor, he joked and took me to hotel, but I wasn't laughing I loved it!" Good thing to know my mom was a hoe.

"Can we please not talk about this anymore?"

"Sure." She rolled her eyes at me. If somebody saw us they would think she's the daughter and I'm the mother.

...

The next morning I woke up feeling like shit. I can't breath through my nose, my throat is killing me and I can feel saliva coming out of my nose.

"MOM!" I yelled, but I started coughing.

"What's up?" She asked as she walked into my room.

"Can you get me tissue, I don't feel well." I told her. She came and checked my temperature.

"You don't have a fever." She told me as she handed me tissues from my desk. I wimped my nose.

"Can you make me a soup before you go?" I asked her.

"I can't honey, I'm already late, I'll send Shannon or somebody to make you one." She told me.

"Okay, go now." I told her.

"Call me." She said and went away.

I groaned as I went to sit up. Putting my hair in a bun I made my way down stairs. I dragged my blanket with me toward the couch. Just as I sat down the door bell rang. Why does life hate me so much? Repeating the same process I groaned as I sat up.

I opened the door with a scowl on my face.

"Hey." Parker said. I groaned as I saw it's him. Fuck my life. Did he have to come when I'm looking and feeling like shit?

"Hi." I whispered.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I opened the door for him to get in. He bend over a little so he doesn't hit the door frame and I smiled at him.

"I heard that you're sick." He told me.

"And how did you hear this?" I asked him as I sat on the couch.

"Your mom called my aunt."

"That was like three minutes ago." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I was in the area." He shrugged and walked into my kitchen. I would've followed him, but not today.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm making you a soup." I smiled a little as I heard his reply. I laid down on the couch and relaxed. It's so nice of him to come here. I'm really happy we gave our love one more chance.

Do I love him?

Of course I'll always love him.

But am I in love with him?

I think I'm, I just need him to remind me of the love we use to have.

Couples minutes passed and Parker walked into the living room with a bowl of soup.

"Thanks." I whispered as I took the bowl. I sat up and he sat next to me. Parker put his hand on my forehead.

"You don't have temperature." He told me. As I took a good look at him I noticed he looks exhausted. He has big bangs under his eyes and his posture is tense.

"You didn't sleep?" I asked him as I run my hand down his cheek. Parker closed his eyes and purred. I giggled at him.

"There was a problem in the pack." He told me.

"What happened?" I asked him as I ate my soup.

 "Rogues came and hurt some of the pack members." I gasped.

"Who did they hurt?" I quickly asked.

"Some of the warriors who tried to stop them, but nothing they can't handle." He said proudly.

"You sound quite proud of your warriors." I smiled at him and he shrugged. I sat the bowl on he table and laid on the couch.

"Come on little baby, lay on my chest." I called him. Parker grinned at me. He quickly took of his shoes and laid on me. I laughed as he put his head on my chest and hugged me. I put my hand in his hair and played with it. 

"Sleep." I whispered to him.

"I'll crush you." He mumbled in my chest.

"Sleep silly." I giggled. He started snoring just as I said it. I looked down at him.

Maybe, just maybe we can have the happily ever after we deserve.