Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Brooklyn't P.O.V.

"Get me a coffee." Parker ordered.

"Do you want me to go buy you one or make you one in the kitchen?" I asked.

"Just order Sunny to make me one." He said.

"Sunny isn't your slave." I defended the poor woman.

"She works in a kitchen doesn't she?"

"Yeah, but not for you, you don't pay her." I kept defending her.

For the first time in an hour Parker looked at me.

"I'm going to say this only once so listen closely." He said slowly like he's talking to a child.

"I own the town, I own this house and I'm the al- boss! So if I want a fucking coffee I'm going to get it! Now go!"

"Asshole." I mumbled.

              ...

"Hello!" Overly cheerful voice scared me and I almost dopped Parker's coffee.

"Hi." I smiled at the middle age woman.

"Oh you wanted coffee, why didn't you call me to make you one. I'm so sorry for not being here!" She quickly apologized.

"You must be Sunny." I said and she nodded. "Actually this coffee is for Parker and I didn't want to disturb you so I made it."

"Next time call me." She said and I nodded.

"I'm Brooklyn by the way." I said.

"Oh I know who you are, everybody knows who you are." She smiled.

"It was was nice meeting you, but I need to get this coffee to Parker."

"It's nice to meet you too!" She smiled one last time and I returned her smile.

I ran toward Parker's office. I don't need the coffee to get cold so he can bitch about it.

"Here's your coffee." I said and put it on some papers on the desk. He nodded and took a sip.

"Are you okay?" I asked him gently.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked and looked at me.

"Hanna broke up with you, aren't you heart broken?"

"I don't give a shit about that girl." He said coldly. I was right, he doesn't give a shit.

"Why were you marrying her then?" I asked.

"Because I need a wife." He replied.

"Don't you want to fall in love?" I asked. This is not the boy I fell in love with. This is a heartless man sitting in front of me.

"Love is bullshit, I don't trust women." He told me. I nodded awkwardly.

"Go clean that table over there, organize two piles, one is papers with marked sentences in yellow and other with nothing marked on them." He said and looked back on his laptop.

Good thing I'm wearing pants otherwise it would be uncomfortable sitting on the floor organizing stupid papers.

...

Two hours later I'm exhausted. I officially hate any kind of paper and document.

"I'm done." I said.

"Good for you." He said sarcastically.

"What should I do with them?" I asked ignoring his sarcastic comment.

"Throw away all the papers with nothing marked on them." he ordered.

"Why didn't you say that earlier?"

"When you're done, get that couch downstairs, I'm going to replace it, when you're done we're going to eat." He said ignoring my question.

I rolled my eyes at him while I looked at the couch. It's huge.

Two minutes later I'm exhausted. I'm not atlethic kind of a girl.

"Are you going to help?" I asked him.

"I'm busy." He said and crossed his arms over his chest. I couldn't help but notice his huge biceps. Parker is fucking perfect. He's really tall, he works out a lot, his blonde hair and dark blue eyes are gorgeous. It's funny because we both have blonde hair and blue eyes. I was never a fan of blonde men, but Parker is something special.

"Busy being a pick." I mumbled as I started pushing the couch through the door. Good thing the door are huge so I can just push it out.

"No mumbeling I can perfectly hear you." He said and followed behind me. The prick is watching my ass!

"How am I going to get it downstairs?" I asked him.

"Carry it." He said like it's obvious.

"We're on the fourth floor!" I yelled.

"And the problem is?"

"I can't even get downstaires without panting by myself!" I kept yelling.

"Are you sure you can't carry it?" The imbecile asked.

"Yes!" I yelled.

"Alpha you called us." Two big men came.

"Get this couch downstaires and throw it away." He ordered them.

"Yes alpha." They bowed a little and carried the couch without the struggle.

"You really need to work out more." Parker told me as he started walking downstaires.

"Are you calling me fat?"

"You're not fat, just weak." He shrugged.

"I'M NOT WEAK!" I yelled at him.

"You can work out with Dylan." He offered.

"Are you crazy? Do you want me to die? Dylan is huge!" I said. Dylan is the most muscular man I have ever seen. His biceps are bigger than my head!

"You're not going to die." He snorted as we walk into the dining room. Everybody is talking and laughing, but as we walked in they stopped. They all bowed at Parker.
He told me it's tradition. What a weird tradition!

"Brooklyn! I heard that you're Parker's secretary!" Annabella, Parker's mom, said as she hugged me.

"Yes I'm." I smiled at her.

"Come on sit!" She ushered me to the chair on Parker's right. He's sitting at the head of the table with Chris on his left and me on his right. Dylan is sitting next to me.

"She shouldn't be sitting there!" Ruth complained. I turned toward the small red head woman.

"I don't mind." Parker said and she didn't commented anymore. She's probably afraid. Bitch!

"Sylan!" Parker called him.

"Yes alpha?" Alpha. Everybody calls him that, Parker said it's a nickname.

"Me and Brooklyn are going to train with you and the rest after the lunch." He told him. What? I didn't think he would actually make me train with Dylan!

"Yes alpha."