The Gym

At 8pm, Quinn, Holly, Max, Carter, Sara and I met in the gym after hours for our note meeting.

"Who would write something like that?" Carter whispers, as we all shrug and I sat on the top of the bleachers examining the note with a flashlight.

"Let's just forget about it though guys." Holly left. Then, we all left.

The next afternoon was lunch and we all were in the cafeteria eating lunch like usual.  "Hey, did you guys get a date for the jock ball?" Kara joked. We all laughed and talked about what we would be able to wear.

"I don't feel so great." Quinn rushed to the trash can and threw up. John patted her back and held her up.

"Wait for me!" I shoved past people to reach the same trash can to throw up in. Carter helped me with my hair and everything too. I walked to the nurses office with the rest of the cheerleaders. Her couch was big enough for a lot of people so, since it was against a wall I sat on head of it. Sara crouched on the second couch, shivering. "I need help!!!" Nurse Lily yelled into the mic, alerting other students. Carter, Max, and Steve came rushing into the office.

Steve bent down in front of Sara and rubbed her back.

"Medicine!" Holly sunk her palms with her face. Nurse Lily handed her the medicine and got back to giving other cheerleaders stuff.

Another cheerleader, Riley, was holding Carter's hand.

"It's okay, Riley. Settle down." He let go of her hand and grabbed on to mine.

"I love you." I laughed and he handed me Pepto-Bismol. I chugged a little of it and handed it to Sara who did the same, who passed it to Claire, who passed it to Violet, who passed it to Kara, who passed it to Holly, who passed it to Quinn, who passed it to Riley and etc.