I was wondering...

All the cheerleaders were practicing. "Hey Valerie keep them turns coming!" Max said with a smile. "Thanks, I will" I giggled with a wink. "I think he really likes you." My friend, Sara elbowed me as we were at the top of a really high standing pyramid. "Oh please... He really, really likes her." My other friend Heidi scoffed. "Hey Heidi! You, me and dinner?" The other football player Steve winked. "Totes!" Heidi agreed.Then, A cheerleader on the bottom sneezed and Heidi, Sara and I., plus the rest of the cheerleaders fell down from a really high hight. "Ah!" the cheerleaders screamed. The football players grabbed a cheerleader and some of the football players got a kiss on the cheek too. Max wasn't there to help someone up so Steve helped me And Heidi up. After cheer practice I walked to my locker. "Hey Max I like you and I can't hold it back anymore." I waited for an answer. "Oh... I'm dating One of the cheerleaders." Max gestured to the group of cheerleaders. "Who? Which one?" I asked. "Holly" Max lifted up. Picture of her from visa locker. "Oh, preppy." I scoffed. "Yea." Max sighed. I walked back to my locker in shame. Most seconds last fast but I thought this one would never end. I saw Holly walk over to max and kiss him. "Hey, Val!" Sara and Heidi called after me. I was in tears, crying. "Hi." I whispered. "Uh oh..."Heidi sighed as she elbowed Sara to look over at max and holly kissing. "oh! wow."Sara patted my shoulder for support.

Modified original version a little bit to make it better
- storiesboutlove