Love will be love

"I guess me and Max just connected"Sara explained."sara I can't believe you he dumped Valerie why are you dating him now,ugh!!!"Heidi scolded Sara."Heidi it's fine I'm cool with it"I lied.i couldn't believe what I was saying,I'm actually in love with Max again."max can I talk to you"i asked."sure"he said as we walked into the closet to talk."so I'm still in love with you"i blurted out.he didn't respond at first."i'm with Sara I guess it's not happening"he added.i nodded and walked out.Geo came up to us and said it was one time thing and I can't move into his apartment so I stay in mine then.i felt my baby bump and smiled a little thinking of how I did it with max to get Veronica and Myles but this baby who his name is Derik,louis is the father."sara what's this in your bag I said as I pulled out something stick like."i gasped."its a pregnancy test"Heidi gasped."yea I'm pregnant"Sara said as I sort of felt like this school was Pregnant High."what's the gender"i asked."its a girl"Sara squealed and luckily Sara got out of her wheel chair and oxygen tube that was temporary.we all cheered and then headed off to the field."LISTEN UP GIRLS....GUESS WHOS BACK...SARA IS!"coach cheered.the whole pyramid was excited as Sara was suddenly replaced for Co head cheerleader to cheerleader and she replaced her with Holly witch means Heidi,me,and Holly were the bosses well I'm the boss and I get to pick my number two incase of something."my number two this year is Heidi"i said proudly."Holly who's your number two"Coach asked her."Lily"she answered with pep."and Heidi who is your number two and remember you can't pick the Head cheerleader"Coach said."sara"Heidi said happily.after practice I decided to watch the football practice with Sara my pregnant pal."GO MAX!"i yelled as I tried to flirt with Him."Go max...MY boyfriend"Sara corrected me."no I like him"i screamed at her."MAX IS MY BOYFRIEND WE ARE IN LOVE!"sara argued with me."NO YOUR NOT THE ONLY BOY IVE LIKED AND THAT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SETTLE DOWN WITH IS MAX"I yelled as I went on the felid and made out with max and he loved it."Valerie stop!"sara said as she tried to yank me off but I wouldn't budge as me and max made out more."sara your gunna have to let go and raise her yourself I mean well Valerie has three kids and she wants him to be the father because he was the father of the other two and now Derik will never meet his real father so at least could've meet his siblings father"Heidi said to sara."her name is Anne"Sara said with a big smile.after the make out me and max snuggled up at hmm apartment as the kids were asleep and Derik had his first kick in my stomach.i fell asleep on Max's chest and I smiled at him when I woke up,knowing it's wasn't a one time thing and he was really there for me.