"Then I am going to shut my phone off until I wake up from my nap," I obnoxiously mimicked Harry's voice, nailing his accent and husky voice.

I shut my off my phone and placed it on my bedside table. "I don't have time for this. I'm napping."

I snuggled my small body into the duvet, allowing it to mold around my body and instantly cool my warm skin. The moment I shut my eyes, I was back to peacefully dreaming.

*  *  *

"You coming for dinner? Or are you just staying in bed all day?"

"Hmmph?" I was in a strange state of awake and asleep.

"I said," I limply opened one eye to see Aria stepping into my bedroom. "Are you coming for dinner? Or staying in bed?"

I kicked the duvet off of my body and amusingly watched it flutter onto the wine stained carpet.

"Dinner, definitely dinner." I yawned.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you in the kitchen. Hurry up, I'm hungry." Aria rhythmically  tapped the doorframe with her knuckles before she walked out.

"Oof," I practically fell out of bed, grabbing my phone from off the bedside table before meeting Aria in the kitchen.

I slowly slid into the seat beside Aria by the breakfast bar. I greedily eyed a pot of creamy pasta before pouring some onto my own plate.

Something about napping made me hungrier than ever.

"How was your nap?" Aria looked over at me, her lips pulled into a teasing smile.

"Life changing," I replied as I unlocked my phone, checking my missed calls and messages.

I let out a heavy sigh as I read 7 missed calls and 4 texts from Harry. I clicked my phone off, not bothering to text or call him back.

"What's up with that sigh?" Aria scrunched her face. "It was very depressing."

I chewed on my pasta. "It's nothing. Harry was just demanding that I hang out with him this afternoon, and I said no. I shut my phone off so I could nap and he just...blew up my phone."

Aria thought for a moment, softly placing her perfectly tiny fingers on her lips as she carefully thought. "You know what? Harry actually texted me while you were napping."

"What?" I choked on my pasta.

"Yeah it was weird," Aria moved her hands around as she spoke. "He was asking for me to get you. He wanted you to meet him in the parking lot."

I could feel a strange feeling bubble in my chest. "And what'd you say back?"

She shrugged. "I didn't say anything. He seemed so determined, I knew that he would keep asking for me to get you."

I scrunched up my nose, not knowing what to say or think. Maybe I shouldn't of ignored Harry, or maybe he shouldn't of been so damn creepy and demanding.

"Does he drive a black Range Rover?" Aria suddenly asked me.

"Yes," I raised an eyebrow at her. "Why?"

"I looked out the window too see if Harry was outside, and I could see him standing outside his car, a black Range Rover. He was just standing there for, like, 25 minutes."

I just stared at Aria for a moment, collecting everything that she had said. "That is so fucking weird, Aria. Who the hell does that?"

"It is pretty weird," Aria softened her tone. "But, Harry is probably as weirded out as you are right now. Think about it. He's probably done that a lot, spontaneously telling a girl to meet him in 10 minutes. And he's so used to girls saying 'yes, of course I'll come with you' , that when you said no, he was completely thrown off guard. He blew up your phone, texted me, and waited outside because he's trying to get you to say yes to him, to be a 'normal' girl."

"I'll never be a 'normal girl,'" I argued. "I don't want to be."

"I know, and that's fine," Aria told me. "But that's what he's used to, he's not used to you."

I leaned my head back and groaned loudly. "I don't know what to think."

Aria stood up from the chair and began to clean up the dishes. "You have to remember, Addison, both you and Harry are confused about each other. Neither have you have dealt with somebody like each other, you both have to adjust. Things are going to be different with Harry, and vise versa, you guys just have to figure it out."

I leaned back in my seat and looked admirably at my best friend. "How are you right all the damn time?"

"It's a gift," Aria kindly squeezed my shoulder before walking back into her room.

"Thanks for dinner," I called out, my voice distant.

"Be patient with him, Addison. He's just as scared as you are." I could hear Aria say before her bedroom door shut.

I began to bite at the soft skin on my thumb, anxiously watching my phone as I thought of what I should do.

I knew that I should probably  be the girl who calls him, tells him how much she apologizes for being such a bitch and that she totally understands why he was acting so desperate to see me.

But I'm not that girl. I will never be that girl.

I finally picked up the phone and pressed on his contact. I placed my elbows on the counter and rested my forehead in my hands, nervously listening to the line connect.

"Hey," I delicately brushed my blonde hair out of my face with my fingers.

"Hey," Harry sounded bothered, and I wasn't too sure if he had the right to be.

"How are you?"

"Fine, I guess?" He muttered, seemingly extremely unappeased with my decision to call him. "I don't know, Addison."

"Look," I poked my tongue against my cheek. "I wanted to talk about what happened today, that's why I called you. But is right now a bad time or something?"

I heard him take a deep breath. "No, this isn't a bad time."

"Then stop sounding like such an asshole before I hang up," I warned him. "I'm being serious."

"I'm not trying to be- okay, fine." He censored himself. "I just wanted to hang out with you and basically said that you'd rather be sleeping."

"And what's the issue?" I squinted my eyes. "I don't understand."

"Seriously?" Harry scoffed in disbelief. "You just ignored all my attempts to contact you, Addison. Do you know how fucking scary that is? And how am I supposed to feel when you'd rather sleep than hang out with me?"

"I didn't mean for it to come that bitchy," I tried to explain. "But I'm not just going to drop everything to hang out with you, Harry. I'm not, I'm sorry. You aren't my boyfriend, I'm not committed to you."

"I never said I was your boyfriend."

do you guys like joe sugg ? i just thought about this amazing fic idea for him and i think i might start a sugg fic after ripped jeans. what do y'all think? -G