eighty eight

Holy fuck posting this chapter was a NIGHTMARE for some reason it literally just would not publish and I had to delete it and I had to change the gif. Shit was a mess. 

I kinda wanna do a Q&A:) I think it'd be a cute way for you guys to get to know me better. It'd be short, probably at the end of a chapter, but I think it'd be nice. What do you guys think?? What questions do you have?? It can be about anything!

Enjoy the chapter! I'm having so much fun writing these. Please please like and comment! They make me a happy girl:) PSSSST chapters come out sooner when you like and comment -Gigi

"I fucked it all up." I followed the driver, who was carrying my bags, into the airport. "I shouldn't of told Joshua anything. That little fucker, I should've strangled him when I had the chance."

Harry had called for a bodyguard to join me to the airport, just in case. His name was Aaron and he trailed next to me. I had my phone up to my ear, Aria on the other line.

"Addison! Is it true you're moving to Philadelphia?"

"Looking beautiful as usual!"

"Did you and Harry break up?"

"Where're you going? Where's Harry?"

"I think James had a crush on you!"

The paps circled around me as Aaron lead me through the airport, their cameras shuttering. Aaron pushed through them, creating a clear path for me to walk. My eyes were bright red and my cheeks were puffy from crying ever since I left the studio, and I knew the paps would only push harder if they say me crying, so I flipped my hood over my head and put on my sunglasses.

"You can't blame this all on Joshua," Aria said. "You're the one that decided not to tell Harry for so long. Yeah, Joshua made it worse and now the media knows, but it's still your fault."

"I know." My voice was raspy.

"If it makes you feel any better, in a few hours you'll be in your own bed." She cooed.

"I want to be in Harry's bed." I sniffed.

"Have you tried calling him?"

"No," I got in line to check my luggage. "He said we'll talk once he gets home."

"That's promising, isn't it? That he wants to talk later?"

"I guess." I sulked. "Hold on."

Aaron gestured to follow him. I left the line and followed him into a glass room. Apparently, my 'celebrity presence' was causing too much chaos so they had to check my bags and do my security scan in a private room.

I was thankful to just get away from the paparazzi.

Once I finished security, Aaron led me to my terminal. He sat beside me as I called Aria back.

"I mean...it's not like you two actually broke up...right?"

I felt my throat tighten at the thought of us breaking up. "No, I mean, I don't-no. No, we didn't break up. But honestly, I don't know what's going to happen once we get back to LA. He probably hates me."

"Harry does not hate you. He could never."

"I was the one girl that he could actually trust, and I lied to him for a month about moving across the country in a few weeks. I embarrassed him in front of the media. It's a whole mess. I think that's grounds for hate." I sighed, staying silent for a moment. "Can I call you later, Ar?"