seven

votes and comments help harry's hair grow :) how are you guys? tell me about ur lives -gi

appetence (noun) - an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or a natural bond

I turned off my TV and wiggled flat onto my stomach, my phone clutched tightly in my hand. I was too excited to go to sleep now, my mind wandering with dozens of possibilities.

I decided to blame Harry for my lack of sleep.

Harry sent me another text, requesting that I call him ASAP. I quickly pressed the call button, swiftly taking a deep breath to relax myself before our phone lines immediately  connected.

"Hello?" Harry's husky voice greeted me as soon as our lines connected. "Addison?"

I could hear some sheets softly ruffling in the background, as if he were sliding into bed. Or, he's just having really, really, slow sex in his bed.

I'm hoping it's the first one.

"Yes?"

"Niall's freaking out." Harry chuckled and I laughed. "He can't stop talking about meeting you."

"I didn't even realize who he was until you texted me," I told him. "I didn't really remember him that well, just barley his face. I only remember you because you were the most annoying."

"You're really sweet, has anybody ever told you that?"

"I get it all the time." We both laughed softly.

More sheets shuffling. "He apparently knew who you were right when you looked at him. And when you told him your name, he almost fell over."

I chuckled thinking about how pale his face had flushed pale. "Yes, he did look a bit faint."

"Isn't it funny how he's gotten to see you before me?" His words slowly rolled off his tongue, his thick accent sending shiver down my spine.

God, he sounded dead sexy. "Well, I didn't even realize who he was."

"I know, but still," he said quietly.

I flipped onto my back, trying to think of something intelligent to say back. "Stop being jealous, it's turning me off."

"What?" he choked. "I'm not -"

"I'm kidding." I laughed at his embarrassment. "But you know, Aria and I might be at Whole Foods again next week Meet me by the dairy aisle."

"Oh! Um, what time?"

I snorted. "I was kidding...again."

"Oh." Harry muttered and I couldn't help but laugh at how adorable he was. "I knew that."

"Sure you did."

"I know everything." He whispered loudly, his voice childishly dramatic.

"You know nothing!" I whispered back, sounding dumb for whispering but I couldn't help it.

It was fun to talk to Harry.

I heard a door swing open on the other line and Harry's voice clash with another male. Harry had covered up the speakers with his hand, so I couldn't tell what exactly was being said.

Harry removed his hand and I could hear adorable chipmunk laughter and a door shutting. "Sorry about that. It was Niall."

"It's all good."