Chapter 20

Yein's POV

"Wait.. Yoojoo?! Kim Yoojoo?!" Jungkook shouted..

"Don't shout! Yeah.. It's Yoojoo.."

"She just said that she didn't do it and she said she will leave us if it's her.." he looks not believe it.. well, yeah Yoojoo such a suck..

"That's right.. It was me.. I'm sorry Yein.. Forgive me.. I will leave you two.. I won't diturb you too.. Forgive me.. I don't know it will be like this.. I'm sorry" Yoojoo is here..

"You?! How-"

"I forgive you.. Just go now.." I cut Jungkook's word..

"How can you just let her left?!" Jungkook said when Yoojoo already go out..

"Don't talk loudly.. She already went here.. She told me the reason why is she do that.. Don't ask me what is it.. I'm sorry, that I'm decided this by myself.."

"I will go out.." he said and left.. well, he may mad at me..

"Yein! Finally, you awake!" Lovelyz is here.. I smiled to them..

"We're so worried about you.. Glad that Jungkook said that he will stay here.." Jungkook is stay here? He sleep in here? I just know that he went here to talk to me?

"Jungkook?" I asked

"Yeah.. He cried when you got the accident" Sujeong said.. cried?! Well, I remember who is he.. I remember the moments that I made with him when we're child.. But as long as I know, Jungkook doesn't easy to cry.. And he's cried?

"He must be like you so much.." Mijoo said..

"He just like me as a friend, we're friend from child.. Not more than that" I said..

"I don't think so.." Jiyeon said..

"Whatever.." I said..

[Skip]

Jungkook haven't come yet.. It's already night.. I'm alone now.. Sujeong have a plan this night so she go now..

"Jungkook.. Where are you went?" I asked Jungkook who was come at 9 pm..

"It isn't your bussiness" he said while looking at the window..

"Why are you being like this?"

"What do you mean? I'm always like this"

"Are you angry at me? Because what I decided to Yoojoo?" He ignored me..

"Do you already eat?" I changed the topic.. but he still ignore me.. I stood up and walk to him..

"Don't walking.." he said.. but I ignore him

"Jungkook.. Jeon Jungkook.. Don't being like this.." I shake his arms..

"I said you can't stand now!" why is he shout?

"Jeon Jungkook! Okay.. It's my fault.. I'm sorry.. Jungkook-ah.." I shouted at him back..

"You already have eat right? I will eat then.." he turn back smiled at me..

"Let's eat together.." I smiled at him too.. Glad that he changed his mind.. I don' wnat to fight with him..

"You haven't eat?!" I just nodded my head..

"I will buy food now.. You stay here.. How can you didn't eat yet!" he said and bought food..

"Let's eat!" he come back from bought a food..

"You're really weird.. Still same like a child.. Easy to angry and easy to being kind again.." I laugh at him..