Chapter 19

Jungkook's POV

"Ye-yein.. Jung Yein! Wake up! You haven't die right?!" I saw Yein in the floor beside the stairs and there's a blood come from her head..

"Hyung! Call ambulance! Now!" I shouted to Bangtan stand...

[Skip]

"Doctor.. Is she okay?" I asked the doctor who just go out from the surgery room.. I'm afraid.. Very afraid..

"She may didn't wake up for a few days.." the doctor said and left.. For a few days she won't wake up.. I'm feel weak right now.. what kind of human do that to Yein?! Or she just fell?

"Jungkook.. You have to rest.." Jimin said while pat my shoulder.. I sit on the bench and feel frustration.. I think that Yoojoo did it.. But, she won't do like that right? She's a human too..

"You like Yein?" someone said.. I lifted my head and it's Sujeong..

"She's my childhood friend.." I said it to her, she may help Yein

"God.. Why don't you say it to me before?!"

"Don't shout at me! It's enough for me today.." I said while stood up and walking..

"Jungkook.. I think.. I know who it is" Taehyung sit beside me..

"Who it is?"

"I think.. It's Yoojoo.. Kim Yoojoo"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not.. But, I will find out.. You better rest now.." he said and left.. I go to Yein's room..

"Yein.. Are you okay? Can you hear me? Please wake up as soon as you can.. Don't leave me here.." I said while holding her hand..

[Skip]

"Doctor.. Is Yein lost her memories?" I asked it.. I forgot asked it yesterday..

"No.. She's not"

"Thanks about that.. and when is she will wake up?"

"For that.. We don't know for sure but, it's usually less than 5 days" it's such a long time for me..

"Ah.. Gomawo, doctor.." I said and left.. I sit on the bench in Yein's room..

"Don't make me waiting for a long time.. Who did this to you? I'm sure that you not fell.. Should I search about that? If I found it.. What should I do with that person? Can I kill that person?.. Yein, sorry if there will be some problem, I may kill that person.. Mianhe.. But I can't let that person live.. I will go now to school.. I will back soon.. Goodbye" I said and go to the school..

"Do you in the school at 5pm yesterday?" I asked students one by one.. but no one I found.. it's already after school.. There is someone I'm curious.. It's Yoojoo.. She didn't go school today.. But, she won't do that right? If it's she.. Then, let me die with her.. I won't let Yoojoo live and disturb Yein.. and I won't make Yein life harder so I can just die..

"What are you doing here?" I saw Yoojoo in Yein's room.. in hospital.. why did she do?

"J-just saw her.. I feel bad for her.."

"You do it right? You pushed her from the stairs and you-"

"I-it's not me!"

"So why are you didn't go to school, and you was here?!"

"T-that.." She run go out

"Ya! Where are you going?!" I followed her but I lost her..

"Yoojoo! Kim Yoojoo!" I shouted as I turn around.. I'm sure.. It was her.. I'm sure now..