Chapter 6

Yein's POV

"Why are you here too? Why are you follow me? Who are you for sure?" I asked him.. why is he always follow me.. who is he?!

"I'm not follow you.. And you always ask me who is me.. I'm just a new student here and part of Bangtan members.. That's it.. I'm not stalker" Jungkook said but I still have feelings that he's someone that I know before..

"Go now" I said coldly and he left.. after bell ringing I back to class..

"Yein, you must do your homework to later.. Even you're busy.. If not you will got a bad score" Sujeong said when I back to class..

"Eoh.. Arasseo.." I said and sit in my chair..

"Sujeong, Yein!!!!" Mijoo screamed and run to us.. we look her with weird face

"Jisoo will back 2 days again!!!" we screamed and jumped..

"So we can debut?" I whispered to them

"Eoh.. I think.. Same with Bangtan" Mijoo said.. So, we will have a rival, Bangtan

"This would be hard.." I said to myself..

[Skip]

"Let's do like this.. Lovelyz will practice after us" Bangtan leader, Rapmon said.. how about my work then?! Well, we will have a performance when the first day we debut

"No! Lovelyz first!" Babysoul eonni said..

"Bangtan first!" Bangtan members said.. ugh.. this is so sucks

"How about we practice together?" Jungkook said.. Is he stupid or what?! How can practice together than our song is different..

"Just like this.. Since Jisoo haven't come, so Lovelyz won't practice.. and when Jisoo come, you can practice.. after that.. We talk it later" Rapmon said.. he's such a genius

"Let's do like that" Babysoul eonni said and we left..

"I will go first" I said and left first because I have to work.. well, just Sujeong who know that I'm working, and Jungkook too..

"Welcome.. What do you-" I stopped.. It's Yoojoo, what's she doing in here?

"So.. I already knew that you work here, I followed Jungkook oppa that day" she said.. wtf?!

"Get out" I said coldly..

"Who's the boss here?" This girl really!

"Kim Yoojoo! I said get out!" I shouted to her

"Jung Yein! I'm sorry.. What do you want to order" my boss come.. ugh really! If I can, I will slap her face now

"I don't want to order.. But, I have to talk with this loser girl" she pointed at me.. heol 'loser'?! You're the loser Kim Yoojoo!

"What do you want?" I said coldly

"Don't talk with Jungkook again or meet him.. If not, I will tell all students that you're working"

"Who cares with that loser Jeon Jungkook?!"

"What?! Loser?! Ya! You're the loser-" I stopped her when she want to slap me..

"Just mind your own bussiness.. And don't tell anyone.. If not, your loser Jungkook.." I come closer with her

"I will make him hate you and like me" I said and back working.. well, I don't want to make him fall in love with me.. ew.. for what am i make him fall in love with me?!

"Let's see Jung Yein.. Who will win" Yoojoo said before leave.. heol.. who scare with her?!

[Skip]