Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

"Jeon Jungkook.. Who are you?" she asked me.. what's she mean? I'm just her classmates

"What do you mean?"

"Do you know me before?"

"No, I'm not.. But your name same with my childhood friend.. why?"

"This is really killing me.." she said look like whisper..

"I will go now.." she said and left.. I follow her.. I don't know why am I follow her.. she meet a boy and I think he's her boyfriend they looks close each other..

[Skip]

"Oppa.. Yesterday I'm sorry" Yoojoo said to me.. I just shook my head and smiled..

"....Jung Yein?" Mrs. Im absen students now.. well, I don't see her

"She's sick!" Sujeong said.. well, it's better for her..

"Arasseo.. Now, open your book!" The lesson started again..

"Jungkook!" Jimin and Taehyung hyung come to my class when the lesson is finished..

"Who are they, oppa?" Yoojoo asked me..

"Jeon Jungkook.. You have a girlfriend?!" Jimin hyung said.. wtf

"She's not my girlfriend" I said..

"Let's go then.. We have something to tell" Taehyung hyung said and we go to the practice room.. and there's BTS members

"We're going to debut next week!" Namjoon hyung said.. I can't believe that my group can debut in this school before Lovelyz.. we all hug each other because of happy.. we back to class after bell ringing..

"I will make the groups! This groups will be for your presentation, or project!" Mr Lee said...

"Kim Yoojoo, Jeon Jungkook, and Jung Yein are the 3rd groups.." what?! I'm boy alone?! And with this girls?!

"For 2 next week, you will have a presentation  with your group!" God damn it..

Yein's POV

I went to hospital today.. Doctor said that my memories will be back and it would be hurt.. What should I do now? I don't want my memories come back..

From : Sujeong

Yein.. You're one group with the new student and Yoojoo.. There will be presentation for 2 weeks later..

With them?! Oh my God.. How can I talk with them.. I'm back home and rest before I work..

"Are you okay now?" my boss asked me and I shook my head and working..

"Finally.. It's done" I told to myself.. I walking to back home.. I saw Jungkook and Yoojoo, they're walking together.. My head feel hurt again when I saw Jungkook smiled.. I tried to handle this until home..

A child boy smiled to me..

Only that I can remember.. I think, it was when I'm still a child.. And I don't know where is it..

[Skip]

"Yein-ah! What's doctor said?" Sujeong come to me when I'm sit in the class..

"He said that my memories will back.. But it would be hurt.. But.. I don't want my memories back.. I like now.." I said while looking at down..

"Everything is gonna be okay, Yein-ah.. Jung Yein, Fighting!!" she cheered me until 1 class can hear us and I smiled

"Now.. You can gather with your group to talking about the presentation.. Because we just have 30 minutes for today lesson.." Mr Lee said.. I gather with them