Chapter 13

Yein's POV

"Annyeong!" Jungkook said to me and smile widely.. What's wrong with this kid? Aren't we just awkward before? And he's being like this suddenly? Is he normal? Who is he seriously? He's weird, but he know me well..

"Do you still mad at me?" he ask me when I want to go in to my bedroom.. I just ignore him and go in..

"It was my fault.. Mianhe" Jungkook knocked the door and said that without go in.. Well, that's right! It's his fault!

[Skip]

"So, all students will join to go to Jeju!" Mrs Im said.. all?! I'm not!

"Mrs! I-" Jungkook stop me when I want to talk..

"I paid it for you.." he said.. what?! Paid it?! For me?! Really?! But for what?! I don't want to go!

"You may confused.. I will tell the reason later.. If you know me" he said and looking front again.. What does it mean If you know me?

[Skip]

"Yein, are you really okay if you join to Jeju? We will use plane" Sujeong said.. God, I forgot about that.. That jerk, Jungkook.. Ugh!

"Yeah!" I give a fake smiled.. Well, Jungkook already paid it.. How can I not join that?

"That's great! Let's practice then!" Sujeong said and we go to the practice room..

[Skip]

"What are you doing in here again?" I asked coldly to Jungkook.. It's already a few days he doesn't come here.. But suddenly he come again.. He's really weird

"I already paid it for you and you just being cold like this?!" He yelled at me..

"So?" I said while took my bag ready to back home..

"Such a cold girl.. and weird" cold? Weird? Yeah.. It must be me.. I changed all of my personality..

"Don't follow me again.. And back to your home, it's not my bussiness is Yoojoo come to your house or not" I left him.. he said that I'm weird and cold.. So why is he following me?! I go to Han River..

Jungkook's POV

Is she mad again to me because I told that she's cold and weird?! I just joking around.. She go to Han River, yeah, I followed her..

I saw a guy close her eyes suddenly.. Who is he?!

"Oppa!" Yein opened her eyes and hug him, she smiled widely.. Who is he seriously?! Is he her boyfriend? Maybe.. It's okay Jeon Jungkook, there's another girl.. and maybe Yein better with that guy.. they talking and laughing together.. I back to her house..

I tried to sleep but can't! My mind always thinking of Yein.. How can I forget her? Should I back to my house? But who will protect her? And I don't want to like her if she have a boyfriend.. But I think that I already like her.. But I don't want her to hurt.. What should I do now?

"Where are you from?" I asked Yein COLDLY too when she's back at 11.30 pm!

"Who cares?" she said at me and back to her bedroom.. Ugh! I really hate this.. and Yein too.. But she's my childhood friend, my first kiss, and the person that I'm waiting for a few years ago..

I decided to back home.. I take my suitcase and prepare to back..

"Why are you so noisy?!" Yein said and go out from her bedroom

"Where are you will go?" she asked again and pointed at my suitcase..

"Who cares?" I said, duplicated her sentence.. I done preparing..

"Ugh.. Really.. Do what you want! I don't care!" she said and back to her bedroom.. why is she mad? Isn't she the one who told that I have to back to my house? I back to my house and laid at my bed..

Yein's POV

He left.. I don't know why is he left, usually, he didn't want to back to his house.. And it's feel empty now.. A few days ago I'm always fight with him.. wait.. Why am I thinking about him?! You're not crazy right Yein?!

I met my old friend.. He's a guy, I met him when I want to back to Korea from London.. I met him in plane, he helped me when my head was hurt.. But, I don't like him.. We just a friend..

[Skip] D-Day! Go to Jeju!

It's D-Day.. I prepared myself, bring my suitcase and go to school.. I saw Jungkook talking with Yoojoo.. Is they're dating now? I don't know.. But they look enjoy the topic.. Jungkook is being cold to me, lately.. I don't know what's wrong with him.. I gather with Lovelyz..

"Finally, we can go together again!" Jiae eonni said.. we talking to each other..

We arrived at airport.. It's been a long time when I'm here.. I hope that my friend that I met a few days ago can go with us.. Actually, I still afraid when I'm in airport.. I'm afraid that my head will be hurt.. and I.. No, and there's no one helped me.. Sujeong is busy right now, she helped the teacher.. and the plane is just for 3 class.. and other class will be flight with other planes..

I walk following my teacher while bring my suitcase..

"Daebak! We go with a beautiful weather!" some students said..

"Eomma! Look that! We go with a beautiful weather! It would be great!"  I pulled my mom to see on the window..

"I hope that you can go with us too.." I said to the boy..

"Ah.." I feel dizzy.. I tried to keep walking but can't.. My head is very dizzy..

"Mrs.. Can I go to toilet?" I said while try to covered my hurt..

Jungkook's POV

I forgot about that! Yein will afraid with airport and plane.. Ah! You're stupid Jeon Jungkook!

She go to toilet.. I follow her.. I caught her when she want to fell because of dizzy..

"Gwenchana?" I asked.. Feel very worried about her..

"I'm okay.. You can join them" she said and walk again..

"Just back to your house if you feel hurt.. I know that your head is hurt right now.. Don't cover it from me" I said while grab her hand..

"Just go.. It isn't your bussiness.. It's my choice.. And I will go.. I can't make my group worried.. I will take care of myself.. Now go, I'm okay right now" she pull her hand from me..

"Yein.. Sorry, it's my fault" I said and hug her but she release it..

"I'm okay now.. So, go to Yoojoo" well, she looks fine now.. But, what is she talking about Yoojoo? Well, I talk to her lately..

"Yoojoo?" I asked

"You're dating with her right?" DATING?!

"We-" I can't finish it because Yoojoo suddenly hold my arm..

"Yes.. We're dating" WTF?! She smirk at Yein..

"That's great.. Hope you will love each other forever.. and don't bother me again" Yein said.. Shit..

.

.

.

.

TBC