Chapter 10

Sorry for the long upload! I have school and I need to keep my grades up this quarter or I'll never get to hold of my laptop again!

Anyways.... this is short.

When they arrived at the classroom, eerie silence greeted them. Mrs. Barbara Snow, the subject teacher, was scanning down some papers on her desk. She looked anxious, bored and stressed, it only enhanced the look of her current age –which is obviously around 50’s or something –her wispy graying hair was tied into a neat bun, her eyes were topped with round, reading glasses and her face was slightly wrinkled. The room was in complete silence, the only things they will hear is the cold hushing wind that the A.C was providing and the teacher’s frustrated sigh.

“Good morning, Mrs. Snow” Davila greeted as she and Alecsandra settled down on the seat, closest as possible to the teacher. Barbara looked up to her students and smiled,

“Good morning, Davila. Punctual as always” she chuckled “And who is this new friend you brought with you?” she inquired, referring to Alecsandra.

“My name is Alecsandra, ma’am” she said, reaching over the table to give her a handshake –which the teacher actually accepted.

“Salvadore?” she asked, Alecsandra nodded “Ah, you’re the heiress I see” she nodded slyly,

“Um- yes, quite right. But I am no longer an heiress you see. My father had died, all his belongings are officially mine” she explained, with a pained expression.

“I am sorry to hear that. How’s San Francisco going in for you, dear?” she began “Is everyone being alright?” she interrogated,

“San Francisco’s great! Though I must admit that Lindsay is quite a… bitch” she answered, honestly, earning a chuckle from the teacher.

“That child is clearly… predictable” she shook her head and dragged her eyes back to her work.

“Are you having trouble with that, ma’am?” Alecsandra asked, noticing her trouble.

“Oh yes! But I am certain you won’t…” she trailed off, shaking her head.

“I’d be most honored, if you’ll only allow me to take a look over. I can maybe subject something easier for you” she suggested,