Chapter 7

I can't stop myself from writing guys! Things are going to be exciting! Here you go...

Chapter 7

Her boots clicked on the marbled pavement of the floor as she headed towards her Ferrari. She opened the door and hopped in. Looking at her side mirror, she topped her smoky eyes with a Gucci sunglasses and turned the key into ignition.

As the engine roared to life she tuned up her radio and ‘Born this Way’ by lady gaga. That’s a nice song, she thought. It fits my mood.

Once she pulled in front of the school, each of the enrollees’ attention was glued on her. A smirk played on her lips, by now, a few must’ve recognized who she is. Taking her papers with her, she proceeded to enrollment section.

A long queue of people stood within a straight line. Their sweats trickled down their foreheads because of the glaring son. Sighing, Alecsandra stood on the end of the line with patience. She rubbed her temple, the line was going on so…. slow that she took out her IPod and plugged her earphones to keep herself entertained.

Later on, someone bumped over her shoulder that caused everything in her hands to slip on the floor. Crouching down to pick them up, she noticed 2 manly hands helping her. Poking her head up, her heart increased speed. Tristan. Oh great, talk about the devil.

“Sorry about that, here” he handed her the papers and looked up at her face. A smile tugged on Alecsandra’s lips. Let’s make an act, she thought. She grabbed the papers with a small murmur of ‘thanks’ then stood up straightening her jacket. Let the hell begin, she thought, her eyes has a glint of naught. Standing, he looked puzzled “You look oddly familiar” Tristan said, massaging his chin and crossing one arm “Have I seen you anywhere before?” he asked.

It’s either he knows her as Alecsandra, or he recognizes her as Gabriella. With a sly smile Alecsandra answered,

“May I formally introduce myself, Alecsandra Quinn Salvadore of Paris, France” she extended out her right hand and Tristan shook them without hesitation.

“No way!” someone yelled beside them, someone manly “As in the billionaire’s daughter?!” he almost shrieked, his voice has a hint of excitement.

“Correction… my father’s dead. I, am the billionaire” she said, with a hint of arrogance, pride, and of course cheerfulness in a kind way.

“Cool! Can I have an autograph?” he asked, running towards her and handing her a pen to sign his shirt. After the sign, more people dodged over Alecsandra for a picture or autograph.

Lindsay was quite jealous, because a minute ago, she was boasting about her new killer heels and now… Alecsandra was the center of attention.

“Oh, mi gosh! I love your boots, who designed it?!” a girl shrieked, gushing about her outfit.

“Exclusive from Calvin Klein” she answered with a smile,

“OMG! As in, you’re a great business woman! How’s everything going with your company?” another one asked,

“Correction… companies. Everything is going well, everyone at the office somehow disapprove of me to go here for college” she answered truthfully.

“You’re going to study here the whole year!” someone yelled,

“Yes, absolutely yes” she replied. Everyone began screaming until Lindsay stomped her way towards the crowd,

“Excuse me! Excuse me” she slipped through everyone and confronted Alecsandra, “Listen you, bitch-“ Alecsandra cut her off,

“The names Alecsandra” she corrected “And I am not a bitch” everyone gasped “So if you don’t want any broken ribs or nose… learn to know where your place is” she spat, everyone gasped again.

“You” she pointed at her “should be the one to know her place” she crossed her arms over her chest “Listen, I am the queen bee of this school. So if you don’t mind, don’t challenge me, because I’ll make sure you live a living hell!” she threatened which only made Alecsandra roll her eyes,

“Listen…. whoever you are, get the hell out of my way if you don’t want your life to be worse than a living hell!” she threatened back then pushed her way out of the crowd.

Tristan wolf whistled and thought, girl fights are hot! Then smirked a naughty one.

After the enrollment day, Alecsandra sped off the school’s premises and began to head home. She tuned up her radio and smiled,

“This is one hell of the day” she murmured to herself. There is nothing better than revenge, because revenge is sweet. How would they react when she says ‘The School Nerd, is the Billionaire’s Daughter’? Probably they won’t even believe it.

Let the fun begin.............