Chapter 2

~Chapter 2~

Just as Gabriella was fuming, Tristan was having fun with his ‘group’ and was playing ‘spin the bottle’. He has zoned out while they were playing, standing there with his muscled arms crossed over his chest and his legs slightly apart. His face held a blank expression, but his looks would make every girl drool over him. Hopefully, a popular hottie and a jock quarterback like him would make any girls kill to be with him. But as far as he’s concerned, he is not seeing anyone yet.

“Man! Tri, come on! It’s your turn dude” yelled George, snapping Tristan out of his thoughts “Truth or dare?” he wiggled his brows, Tristan smirked

“I want something fun so… Dare” he answered, Devon squealed in excitement and leaned closer to lean something on George’s ear. “Now now, don’t tell me…” he raised his index finger,

“Yes man! Here’s the plan, kiss Gabriella… say to her you love her… then dump her to the next day” he stated,

“Ha! Nothing but an easy A” he chuckled, shaking his head. Really, that’ll be easy, every girl would fall for his charms, especially a girl like Gabriella. “I’ll see you later dude, got some work to do” he said, walking out of their sight. The girls in his group laughed while the boys smirked, excitement grew inside them. What could possibly happen with one dare? Especially for a hottie like Tristan, surely nothing will matter.

Apparently, Tristan had his plans scheduled during break time. Confidence grew inside him, kissing the school’s nerd isn’t a big deal, just a dare, sooner or later the whole school would know.

With her hair like a witch, Gabriella entered the room. Tristan smirked and began to take his move,

“Excuse me guys, I got something to do” he stated, his group chuckled as he left his seat and began to head to Gabriella’s.

No one would ever dare to sit with her, why? Because she was a mess, if you are seen around with her your will be treated like her. But someone would always be there with her, her best friend Davila. She was an incredible person, happy, outgoing, sarcastic, and a total bitch. But that’s what Gabriella loved about her, she was there for her and stuck up for her.

“Hey, Gab!” Davila exclaimed, plopping to the seat opposite to her. A smile was plastered across her face and her brown hair hangs loosely on big wavy, smooth curls over her shoulder. Her dark brown eyes would totally make boys fall to his knees and full pink lips curved into a sly smile. She flipped her hair backwards and placed both of his arms on the table, “Hottie! Twelve o’clock” her eyes pointed on the direction.

Gabriella looked over her shoulder and spotted Tristan making his way towards their table. The sight of him made her knees feel like jelly, good thing she was sitting. A smirk tugged on his lips as he ran his fingers through his dark brown hair. Totally hot! Gabriella thought. Her eyes scanning his body from head to toe, she bit her lip… she was drooling.

“Hey Gabriella” he greeted, Gabriella looked behind her and realized that he was talking to her.

“Need any homework done?” she asked, raising her thick brown browse questioningly “Just put in on the table, it’ll be done tomorrow morning” she said, turning her back away and faced her friend.

“I don’t need any homework done” his voice was low and husky, it rang to her ears like melody

“What do you need then?” she wondered, without even looking at him. All of a sudden she felt a hot breath by her neck,

“I want you… I love you Gabriella” he whispered, grabbing her shoulder and making her face him. Even before Gabriella could do anything, Tristan already had his lips smashed into hers. Davila gasped, covering her mouth with her both hands.

Girls screamed and guys ‘cooed’, other's eyes widened and jaws dropped to the ground. Gabriella pulled away from the kiss, grabbed her bag and decided to eat her meal on the gym… alone but Davila had followed her.

On the way, Davila couldn’t stop blabbering about what had happened. It amused Gabriella how she could talk without even taking a breath.

Lunch break passed by. Unfortunately, Davila has a different subject to attend to. They both waved their goodbyes and head their ways. Gabriella stopped by the locker’s room and went to grab her subject book when she was pinned against her locker suddenly. Her breath was caught on her throat and all she could see were clear blue eyes staring at her immensely.

“What are you-“ she was cut off when Tristan’s lips crashed into hers.

“I love you, Gabriella” he whispered, letting her go and leaving her alone by herself on the locker’s room.

Gabriella did a ‘crazy’ victory dance, jumping around like a fool. She did the air guitar and used her pencil case as microphone. A smile was plastered across her face the whole day since.

This was actually the first time she was going to sleep without any troubles, her eyes drifted close slowly as she snuggled to her soft pillows and covers engulfing her fragile body.

Her eyes were closed, but her mind was still awake. She heard her bedroom door creak open and footsteps thudded against her carpeted floor, a gentle kiss was planted on her forehead and a strand of her hair was brushed away from her face.

“I am sorry for lying to you” someone said, in a motherly voice. Gabriella knew instantly that it was her mother, but what did she lie about? “You’ll meet him soon” she whispered, her cries echoed throughout the room.

When she heard the door open and close, her eyes fluttered open. She scanned the room, her mother was gone, what was she crying about? Is it about someone that is related to her? With all those thoughts flooding inside her head, she drifted into a dreamless sleep.