Chapter 14

Niall's POV:

All the couples walked romantically hand in hand where as Alex and I jokingly swung our hands back and forth. I'm so happy to be here with her, she's amazing.

I'm glad her and Harry broke up, because I don't have to feel as guilty about my feelings towards Alex.

I've sort of been trying to convince myself I don't love her, because love is such a strong emotion. And as far as I know she doesn't like me back, and if I love her then my heart will shatter knowing I can't call her mine.

"Well, how about we all spread out? I think we all need some alone time with our partners." Eleanor winked in my direction.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

I smiled at Eleanor as a thank you.

I guess it's obvious I like Alex, and maybe Eleanor approves of that?

"What do you wanna do first?" Alex asked, walking and swinging our hands.

"Wanna play a game? I'll win you a stuffed animal like in the movies." I suggested.

She snickered then said;

"If anything, I'd be winning you a stuffed animal, Horan."

"Oh really?" I challenged.

"Game on." She smirked, running to the nearest game booth.

~

Alex pointed her last dart towards a balloon, then tossing it and popping yet again another balloon.

I stared at her in disbelief. Girls aren't supposed to be good at this stuff!

"You can pick any prize on the top shelf." The guy said, not so enthusiastically.

"I'll take the giant monkey, please!" Alex smiled, pointing to the giant monkey in the corner.

The guy grabbed it and handed it to her.

Alex thanked him and walked over to me.

"I think we should call him George..." Alex laughed, playing with George's ear.

"How the hell did you do that?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Special talent? I don't know. How can you not do that?" She chuckled.

"I can do it." I defended myself.

"You hit one balloon, and the guy had to let you get super close just so you could." Alex laughed.

"Ah, whatever. Showoff." I crossed my arms.

"Awe, Niall! Do you still love me?" Alex fake pouted.

I groaned in fake frustration. She's irresistible!

There's just something about her that makes me so joyous around her.

"Of course I do." I smiled, hugging her.

"Yay! I love you too. Now lets go on some rides!" Alex grinned, dragging me to the giant rides.

Many hours later

"One more ride? Please?" Alex pleaded.

"Fine. Not too scary!" I pointed my finger at her.

"Okay... How about that one?" She suggested, pointing to the humongous roller coaster.

"I said not too scary!" My voice cracked.

"Don't be a chicken! Come on!" She laughed.

She intertwined our fingers and we walked to the ride. We had a pass that allowed us to skip to the front of the line, so that's what we did.