Chapter 7

Alex's POV:

After breakfast, Eleanor let me use the shower. I haven't showered in a while, cause when I was living with my mother and step father, they only allowed me access to the shower once in a blue moon. The shower was so relaxing. My hair came out nice and soft and I got all the dirt off of my body.

I dried my hair with a towel then got dressed into some jeans and a tank top Eleanor leant me.

"Ready to go out?" Eleanor asked, smiling warmly as usual.

"Yep!" I smiled back.

"Alright, Danielle and Perrie should be here any minute, then we can go! Louis left some money for you!" Eleanor babbled, grabbing a huge wad of cash from her purse and showing it to me.

There was well over two thousand dollars!

"Woah! That's a lot of money! I can't take that!" I gasped.

"Alex, you're living with us now and wether you like it or not, we're paying for you!"

"Thanks." I blushed, not knowing what else to say.

"Helloooo?" A sweet sounding british accent chorused.

I look over to the front door of the hotel room, seeing Danielle Peazer and Perrie Edwards walking through it.

"Oh my God! You must be Alex! You're even prettier than Eleanor said! Give me a hug!" Danielle squealed, running over to me and wrapping her arms around me.

I hugged her back, enjoying my moment of hugging Danielle Peazer.

Danielle. Freaking. Peazer.

"Oh my gucci! You are gorgeous! It's nice to meet you, Alex!" Perrie chirped, also hugging me.

And again, I hugged her back, trying not to freak out. I also love Little Mix, so hugging Perrie Edwards is like a dream come true!

"Well, now that we all know each other! Ready for a day out, ladies?" Eleanor smirked, clapping her hands together.

"Hell- I mean heck yeah!" Danielle cheered.

"Damn right!" Perrie smiled.

"Yeah buddy!" I said, my Irish side showing through.

"Okay! Off we go!" Eleanor cheered along, charging to the door.

Niall's POV:

I was trying hard to stay focused but I just couldn't...

I couldn't stop being jealous that Harry and Alex shared a bed last night.

I know this is stupid, but I'm really jealous of him right now and I just wanna push him off stage...

"Jealous?' Harry whispered to me, smirking.

"Shut up, Styles." I said through gritted teeth.

"Make me." He chuckled, his smirk growing bigger.

"I will wipe that smirk right off your fucking face!" I said angrily.

"I'd like to see you try." Harry challenged me.

"That's it." I spat before raising my fist to hit him, only to have Liam grab my hand and pull me away.

"Bloody hell, Niall!?" He shouted.

"If this crush you both have on Alex is going to tear this band apart then tell me now so I can do something aobut it!"

I didn't know what to say....