Chapter 6

Harry's POV:

I didn't sleep at all last night, Alex was too distracting.

I mean, she was silent... But she was so at peace when I accidentally looked over at her, I just couldn't stop staring.

It was about midnight, and I was just laying in bed watching her.

Most of her hair fell behind her, spreading everywhere on my chest, and some of her hair had fallen around her gorgeous face, outlining her pefect skin and beautiful features.

She squirmed and stirred in her sleep, until her body came in contact with mine, then she didn't move a muscle. Her arm was laying acoss my chest, her legs intertwined with mine.

I didn't move her, to be honest, I really quite enjoyed her laying this way with me.

I slowly drew my hand from my side, and brushing her soft hair from her face, placing it behind her ear. I now had a complete view of her face.

Her lips were sightly parted, quiet little snors escaping her mouth every so often.

She honestly is an angel.

Eventually I grew tired, my eyes drooping. Instead of trying to stay awake, I let the darkness of the night take me under its spell.

Eleanor's POV:

I woke up around 10 in the morning. No one else was awake, which is okay, we all need a nice long sleep every once in a while.

I got out of Louis warm grasp, getting up and putting on some fresh clothes.

I left the hotel room, taking walk down the street to pick up some McDonald's for everyone.

During my small walk, my mind was clouded with thoughts...

Like, Alex...

I hope she's okay with being here... And I hope she isn't completely corrupted by her step father.

Her stepfather....

How could he possibly do such a thing to such a sweet girl?

How could anyone even hurt a young girl or just any girl or person in general?

You'd have to be pretty sick to do such a thing.

I just hope Louis and I can be better for her.

Be better parents...

I stopped my thinking and looked up at the cashier.

She was a young teenage girl, and she looked quite tired and not too excited to be here.

"What can I get you?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"Uhm, six hot cake happy meals, and a sausage egg McMuffin with coffee please." I smiled.

She placed my order in then looked up, her eyes widening.

"Oh my God! You're Eleanor Calder! As in girlfriend of Louis the Tommo Tomlinson! Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" She shrieked, piercing my eardrums.

"That'd be me." I smiled.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asked, not even bothering to say 'please.'

"Yeah, sure." I said, just wanting my food to get out of here.

She pulled her phone out of her bra, getting out the camera app and wrapping her arm around me.

The picture was taken just in time for my food to show up. The girl looked at the phone with a smile, but it quickly dropped.

"You can't see my new earrings in this pic! Can we take another?" She asked, a pouted lip out.

I threw my money on the counter and started walking away.

"Nope." I said before waving goodbye and taking a sip of my coffee.

~

By now it was noon and everyone was awake by now, except Alex and Harry. No one wanted to wake them up for a couple reasons, one being how angry Harry seemed last night, and the second, that Alex deserved a long, peaceful sleep.

The boys that were awake had already eaten their food, along side me. We were talking about what we'd be doing today.

"Well, lucky us! We got rehearsals for tonight's show!" Louis said, rolling his eyes.

"In fact, we have to go in half an hour!" Zayn said with fake enthusiasm.

"Sucks for you! Maybe the girls and I will visit you after our day out at the mall." I smiled.

"Please do." Louis sighed, brushing a hand through his hair.

"Yeah!" Zayn agreed.

"Please! I miss Danielle, it'd be nice to see her before the show!" Liam said.

"You guys should come to the concert tonight! And y'know, bring Alex too." Niall smiled.

"There's a good idea! But I don't want any fans hating on her or hurting her." Louis said protectively.

"Can you get some security to follow us around?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah." Louis said, pulling out his phone from his pocket.

"Alright, I'm going to go wake up Harry cause we got to get going. I guess I'll wake Alex too." Liam said, standing up and walking to Harry's room.

Liam's POV:

I opened the door to Harry's room.

My jaw dropped once I opened the door.

Harry and Alex were snuggled into each other on Harry's bed.

Now, I don't know about the other guys, but I thought it was sort of cute. But I'm sure if Louis saw this, he'd flip out.

I'm quite surprised at how fast Louis and Eleanor have became attached to Alex. It's as if they're her parents now...

I guess they sort of are.

I mean, what are they going to do? Sending her to a foster home?

Probably not.

Plus, I overheard Louis talking to Harry and telling him that Alex may be living with us forever.

So, I guess this kind of makes Louis and Eleanor her step parents....

Maybe Alex will give them that title when they start to spend more time with them...

Anyway, right now, my focus is to wake up Harry for rehearsals so that's what i'm doing.

"Harry wake up! We have rehearsals!" I whisper-shouted in his ear.

He jump in his bed, waking Alex at the same time. He threw a weak punch at my stomach, knocking the wind out of me.

"Bastard." He mumbled.

"Good morning...." Alex yawned.

"Morning, love. There's breakfast waiting for you in the kitchen with Eleanor, As for you, Harry, your food will be in the car waiting for you because we have got to go!" I rushed.

"I'm up! Gosh." Harry mumbled, stretching his arms out then standing up.

"Morning, Alex." Harry said, smiling in Alex's direction, not moving at all.

She smiled back at him.

Jeepers this boy is slow!

"Okay, Harry, you can flirt later! We have to go!" I said the last part slowly, as if talking to a five year old.

Harry shot me daggers then got moving.

Alex's POV:

I got out of bed after Liam and Harry woke me up.

Wow... Why am I just now realising that I slept in the same room as One Direction?

Hell, I just slept in the same bed as Harry Styles!

With the usual feeling of hunger in my stomach, I walked into the kitchen to see four out of five of One Direction and Eleanor.

"Morning, sweetie!" Eleanor greeted me,

"Morning." I smiled back at her.

"Good morning, love. Sleep well?" Louis smiled at me.

"Oh yeah. Harry is quite comfortable to rest on." I giggled.

Louis' face fell for a second, but then he smiled again.

"That's good." He said through gritted teeth, still smiling.

I sort of felt like I did something wrong, but I tried to push that away and sat down with everyone. Eleanor took Louis' hand in hers, giving him a warning look.

Is it weird that it feels like they're my parents? I guess it just feels that way because they're acting like parents...

"Here, I got you some McDonald's! I know we've only fed you McDonald's since we met, but I promise I'll be cooking us dinner tonight!" Eleanor giggled, sliding a bag of food in front of me.

"Thanks." I smiled, opening the bag and digging in to my delicious pancakes.

I heard a door open behind me, but I ignored it since I was enjoying the food that was given to me.

"Well, time for us to go! See you all later!" Liam said, him and all the boys standing up.

"Bye, babe. See you later." Louis said, giving Eleanor a kiss on the lips then walking over to me.

"Bye, Alex! Have a nice girls day out. I'll see you later on, yeah?" He smiled, giving me a hug and kissing my cheek.

"Okay, bye, Louis!" I smiled back at him, returning the hug.

Once I thought the goodbyes were done, I turned back to my food, only to have another pair of arms wrap around me.

"Bye, Alex! Have a great day! I'll be thinking about you all day!" An Irish accent whispered.

"Awe, thanks, Niall. See you later on." I said, hugging him.

I felt Niall being pried from me, then another pair of strong arms wrapped around my petite waist.

"Bye, love." Harry's husky voice whispered.

"Bye." I gulped.

God, this boy had an affect on me! In fact, both him and Niall do. I'm not sure if it's because they're famous, or because I like them...

I can't like them though! I barely know them yet!

Yet....

As long as I'm here, I guess I am going to have to get to know them...

I'll have to get to know all of One Direction, and their girlfriends.

And maybe even become a family with Louis and Eleanor, but that;s more a dream rather than a possibility.

All of this, just because I won a contest...

(A/N): Holy crap! 5000 READS! AHHH! AND WHAT?! FAN FICTION #97?! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE! THANK YOU EVERYONE!! MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!

I've been very busy, so sorry I didn't update sooner! You should expect an update by next week :3

And I wanted to say! If you follow me, I WILL follow back, and I usually check out people's stories if they follow me! So, if you'd like, go to my profile and click that orange follow button! This chapter is dedicated to my 200th follower! Youpie :3

Thanks everyone!!!

- Corrina