Chapter 10

*BY THE WAY CHAPTER NINE IS IN FRONT OF CHAPTER EIGHT I KNOW IT'S CONFUSING BUT WATTPAD MESSED IT UP.*

~Two Weeks Later~

Alex's POV:

It's been two weeks since I've been living with Louis and Eleanor. It's been great!

My injuries went from being severe to a slight bit of pain I get when I move my body the wrong way or something.

Today, Zayn is taking me to the dentist to get my chipped tooth fixed. Louis and Eleanor would take me, but they said they have something important to do... They didn't say what it was, but I suppose it's none of my business.

"Ready to go?" Zayn asked, walking into mine and Liam's room.

"Yup." I replied, popping the p.

"Alright. This shouldn't take to long. Wanna hang out after?" Zayn said, grabbing his keys.

"I'd love too. We never getting hang out. I'm usually too busy with Liam, my 'bestie'." I giggled.

"Yeah, he stole you from me! So did Perrie and the other girls. I miss my Alex time." Zayn chuckled a deep throaty laugh.

"Yeah. Well, I'm all yours today!"

By now, Zayn and I were in the parking lot of our hotel, getting into his big, black, range rover. It's actually all of the boys'... But since everyone else is busy, its ours!

"So, what would you like to do today?" Zayn mumbled, starting the car.

"Hmm... You can take me to get ice cream? I love ice cream." I sighed.

"Alright." Zayn laughed.

"You may be eighteen, but you're a five year old at heart..." Zayn continued to laugh, driving us out of the parking lot.

"Whatever! You're like, what? Twenty-four? You act like you're forty! Live a little, Zayn! Life is too short. You never know... You could not wake up tomorrow and you'd regret not living your life. I'd know." I lectured, poking Zayn's thigh.

"Okay! Whatever you say, little girl." Zayn stuck his tongue out at me.

Louis' POV:

"Ready to go?" I sighed, looking over at Eleanor.

"Yeah. To be honest though, I'm scared..." Eleanor said with worried eyes.

"What if she refuses? What if that Chad guy tries to get me or you? What if-"

"Eleanor, babe... No ones gonna touch you. And she doesn't even care for Alex, I'm sure she'll be pleased to have Alex off her shoulders." I reassured her.

She took a deep breath then looked at me.

"Okay, let's go before I lose every ounce of my confidence." Eleanor giggled.

I took her hand and together we left the cab, walking up the driveway to the old condominium. I knocked on the rickety old door, then waited for it to open.

A few seconds later, footsteps were heard approaching the door.

"I think I'm gonna throw up." Eleanor panicked.

"It's okay, babe. Chill. It's gonna be fine." I rubbed her back for comfort.

The door swung open and a older woman answered the door. She wore a ripped and stained tank top, her slightly larger stomach bulging from the bottom, hanging over her jean shorts. I suppose most people would call that a "muffin-top", where as I just call it "overweight". She appeared stoned and perhaps slightly drunk. Wow, poor Alex.