Chapter 3

Alex's POV:

Since the boys said I can't sleep for a few hours, they decided on spending an all nighter. At the moment, we were all sitting in a circle so we could get to know each other. The boys' had already taken their turns on explaining their lives and who they are.

"Okay, so, Alex. Tell us about yourself." Niall smiled warmly.

"Uhm... There's not much to say. My name is Alex LaBelle, I'm sixteen, born in London, England, raised in Mullingar, Ireland, but moved here to Canada a few years ago. That's why I have a British, Irish, and Canadian accent all mixed together. I am really clumsy... I'm not the most good looking person, as you can tell. I always do my best to keep everyone happy. My closest friend was named Tom, but I don't really get to see him anymore..." I paused after bringing up Tom, trying hard not to cry.

"My father died when I was fourteen, so my mom remarried this guy Chad. I enjoy drawing and singing, but I'm not very good at either of them... I am a Directioner... That's really it." I sighed. Maybe I said too much?

"Let's take a step back... Did you say you're not very beautiful?" Harry asked, scrunching his eyebrows.

Remind me again why I said that?

"Eh... Yeah." I said, blushing,

Now I just seem like an attention whore. Great.

"Please don't ever say that again. You are amazingly beautiful, Alex." Harry sighed.

"I second that. You're stunning, Alex." Zayn agreed.

"Mhm." Niall agreed nodding his head.

"Yup." Liam said, popping the p.

"I agree with them, Alex." Louis smiled.

"You are pretty Alex. I see you modelling with me in the near future!" Eleanor exclaimed.

"Thanks guys." I smiled.

"Alright, how bout a game of truth or dare?" Niall smiled mischievously.

"Yes!" We all agreed.

"Okay, Louis! Truth or dare?" Zayn started.

"Dare!" Louis said bravely,

"I dare you to... Run down the hallway and pretend to be drunk!" Zayn laughed.

Louis nodded his head then stood up. We followed behind him and watched him take off his shirt, then starting to stumble down the hallway at a fast pace.

"EXCUSE ME, SIR!?" Louis shouted at a man passing by.

The mans eyes widened, and he picked up his pace. He ran down the hall with a look of fear in his eyes. The rest of us fell on the floor laughing, Louis laughed and walked back to us, scratching the back of his neck.

"That worked well..." Louis sighed, sitting on the couch.

"Okay, now, Alex... Truth or dare?" Louis asked me.

"Truth." I said like a wimp.

"Who do you have a soft spot for in the band?" Louis asked, smiling widely.

All the boys leaned in to hear my response. Harry had his fingers crossed, Niall looked antsy, Zayn was smiling at me, Liam looked very curious and Louis continued to smile.I guess I had to tell them sometime, eh?

"It's Niall." I smiled, blushing slightly.

"YES!" Niall screamed, jumping up and fist pumping the air.

"Uh... I meant.... Cool." Niall said shyly. Louis sent him a death glare.

"Dammit." Harry sighed, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Sorry, Niall's just got that special Irish charm..." I laughed, wrapping my arm around Niall.

"OH, are we going to cuddle now?" Niall asked, winking at me.

"Sure, why not?" I giggled.

Niall smiled and pulled me into his lap, snaking his arms around my small waist.

"Girl, you need a burger! You're so skinny!" Niall laughed.

I laughed awkwardly, looking at the ground.

"Alrighty, Harry! Truth or dare?" I asked, shifting around in Niall's lap.

"Dare."

"I dare you to do a follow spree on Twitter." I dared him.

I know how badly I want him to follow me, and how bad other Directioners want him to follow them, so why not make him do a follow spree?

"K." Harry took on his dare, pulling out his phone and opening Twitter.

"What's your twitter name?" Harry asked me.

I blushed. Not again...

"Uhm.... @HugMeNiall77..."

"Ok." I heard Niall say before hugging me tight.

I sighed... Horan hugs really are the best...

"Why, thank you!"

Shit! Did I say that aloud?

"Yes, you did." Zayn chuckled.

"Sorry!" I gasped.

Everyone laughed and I blushed. Nice going, Alex!

"Okay, okay! Zayn! Truth or dare?" Harry smiled.

Those dimples... Sweet baby Jesus...

"Dare."

"Kay, I dare you to go knock on the door of the room next to us and ask them if you can borrow a condom." Harry laughed.

Zayn nodded his head unsurely, but stood up and walked to the door. We all followed behind him to watch him complete his dare. This should be good!

Knock, knock, knock!

He knocked three times, then an elderly man answered the door.

"Hello." Zayn began.

"May I please borrow a latex, lubricated condom?" Zayn asked confidently.

Zayn's POV:

"May I please borrow a latex, lubricated condom?" I asked confidently.

I know this man obviously doesn't have it, so I was ready for him to say no and slam the door in my face, then going back to hating teens and immature adults. But nope...

"Oh yeah!! Of course, son!" He smiled excitedly, turning around and walking into his room.

My jaw dropped to the floor. WHAT THE HELL!? Ew!

I looked at everyone else whose jaws were dropped too. I can't blame them! That's a bit disturbing...

"Here you go! Have a good time!" The old man winked.

"T-Thanks." I stuttered.

"No problem." And with that he shut the door.

I started walking back to everyone, holding up the piece of plastic in between two fingers. They all started laughing but I could tell they were just as disturbed and surprised as I am.

"Okay, back inside!" I laughed.

"Niall... Truth or dare?" I asked when we were all inside.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss one of the people playing this game..."

Now for some fun!

(A/N): Filler chapter! There should be some stuff happening next chapter! That's a promise! Thanks for over 900 reads! :)

- Corrina