🎮•••015•••🎮

Forever My Player Two
Chapter 015: Heart Fillers
P.O.V: Kozume Kenma

"Shiroi, How long do you plan on watching me sleep?" I questioned peering up at him who sat criss crossed in front of me on the bed staring directly at me.

"Until you woke up; I was worried." He replied with a small smile on his face crawling over to sit beside me, he ran a hand through my hair briefly brushing the bangs out of my face before taking his hand back placing it in his lap.

"You know that Kuroo was just exaggerating last night to get you to go out with me right?" I said moving slightly closer to him wrapping my arms around the boy's waist nuzzling slightly against him which caused a faint blush to appear on to his face. "You really don't have to go out with me if you don't want to, but I would really like it if you did." I said as a smile tugged at the corner of my lips.

"I know! I was going to go with you either way." Shiroi replied wrapping his arms around my head. "And um Kozume...um thank you for not giving up on me." He mumbled slightly but I caught it.

"I'm guessing you heard us talking last night? I thought you were asleep." I said looking up at him.

"I was at first then I woke up a little bit through the night and heard you guys talking. I went back to bed so I wouldn't get caught." Shiroi explained.

"Well don't worry your pretty little head over anything; neither Kuroo nor I plan to let you go any time soon. We love you very much," I assured him planting a small kiss against his arm causing his smile to widen. "Let's get ready to go out and turn this into a date for some even more fun." I said grinning widely at him, a faint blush creeping his way on to his face which was rather adorable to see. "So you better show me a good time, Kay?" I said to which he nodded his head shyly.

The two of us quickly made the bed before we stepped into the bathroom for a quick bath; after our bath we put on some close, had a quick meal and we were out the door the minute we finished our breakfast making our way to nearest clinic for a my checkup. Shiroi held my hand all the way to the clinic guiding me through the busy streets, he would occasionally turn to me to make sure that was okay before we continued on our way. Once we were at the clinic Shiroi insisted that I take a seat and he'd get me signed in at the front desk but to avoid any problems I went instead and told him to take a seat instead. As we waited for the doctor to call us in Shiroi and I sat in the waiting room talking and playing a friendly game on my phone, I was honestly glad that he was doing alright and not worrying about the people around him. When he first came to live with us it was honestly really difficult to get him to go out to see a doctor because he had been afraid of people since he had gone through a lot when he was living out on the streets, it took sometime but Kuroo and I slowly helped him get over his fear of people and helped him start to trust people again. After a little while the doctor came to get us and we were now all sitting in his office where he had a few test to run on me; Shiroi would interrupt the doctor every time he would do anything on me to question him before he allowed him to do anything which honestly was really cute to see how much he cared for me.

"Well Mister Kozume I don't see anything wrong with you in any of test and scans we've ran; but I will prescribe you some medication for your migraine and lack of appetite." The doctor said while he wrote my prescription down in his computer printing it out before handing it to me.

"Are you sure there's nothing wrong with him doc? He took a really nasty spill at school one time and we're really worried about him, we rely on him a lot and if there's something that you aren't tell us then I suggest you tell me immediately."

"Shiroi!" I called to him placing a hand on top of the one that was resting on my knee, Shiroi turned towards me with a slight pout making me let out a sigh.