🎮•••009•••🎮

Forever My Player Two
Chapter 009: F.O.E.
P.O.V: Kozume Kenma

I stepped out of the shower and glanced down on to the counter top to find the 'gift' that Kuroo had laid out neatly for me to put on for his amusement. After I finished drying myself off I picked up the white laced two piece lingerie that Kuroo had picked out and examine it, I took a deep breath before I proceeded to put it on just like Kuroo had instructed me to. Once I had it on I glanced over to the large mirror on the opposite side to where the shower was to look at myself; the fabric felt rather nice against my skin but it was too tight in the front which made my crotch feel a bit uncomfortable but the way it firmly gripped it cause my dick to erect a little, the lack of support in the back was a little embarrassing to say the least and the way the thin strap would rub in between my cheeks was both pleasing and embarrassing and don't get me started on the top, the way my nipples would press against the fabric caused them to stiffen up and made me feel some type of way.

All in all it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I just wish I was prettier enough to show off Kuroo's 'gift' as best I could. After giving myself a little peep talk in the mirror I finally stepped out of the bathroom of our hotel room and into the bedroom area with one hand covering my crotch and the other over my chest to hide both areas that were currently erect. I knew hiding them was pointless since Kuroo had seen them a numerous of times by now but it still made me feel embarrassed to be showing him so much skin.

"You look beautiful..." He complimented me, moving from the bed towards me with a grin on his face. His words alone were enough to make me move arms showing him everything. "Damn..." is all he said as he placed his hands against my waist cradling it slightly before moving them up and underneath the bracelet carefully playing with my nipples.

"Ku—Kuroo..." I let out a shaky breath as I felt his fingers fold and twist my nipples from underneath the bracelet. I felt my erection twitch against the tightness that were these underpants making me wimpier slightly wanting them off more than anything.

A sly smile appeared across Kuroo's face as he felt my erection against his own underneath the towel he hand around his waist, He went down on his knee pulling down my underpants as slowly and teasingly as he could exposing my throbbing dick finally. I looked down to see that it was already leaking precum which meant that I wasn't too far from cumming, I felt Kuroo's cold hand against my butt cheeks as he firmly gripped it before folding and smacking it a little causing me to moan. I was panting and leaking just from having my cheeks played with which made me feel a bit embarrassed if I was being honest. I felt Kuroo's lips wrap around my throbbing dick causing me to gasp out in pleasure, Kuroo would suck me off while his other hand would prep me for what came after.

"K—Kuro...i'm goi—going to cu—cum." I moaned, a bit of drool escaping from the corner of my mouth. Kuroo continued to suck me off using both arms to support me so I don't fall midway in, it didn't take long for Kuroo to bring me to my orgasm. "I am cu—cumming." I announced, shooting my seeds down his throat as I thrust my dick further in dropping every last drop down his throat burying his face into my embrace with my dick still inside his mouth. I watched Kuroo swallow my cum without any hesitation which caused me to shy away from him feeling myself starting to blush, Kuroo got back to his feet and brought me over to the large window overlooking the downtown area.

"I always wanted to try this..." Kuroo whispered into my ear from behind.

Kuroo pinned me against the window and with a little lubrication he slowly started to push his way inside me, once he was all the way inside he let out a rather loud groan and I myself to moan out his name from under my breath. "Wh—why does being inside you feel this amazing..." He muttered against my ear causing me to really start blushing and the hair on the back of neck to stand up. Kuroo began to thrust in and out of me in rather slow tempo before he picked up the pace until he was practically slamming in and out of me with incredible speed, Kuroo made quick work of my bracelet using his free hand to fold and pinch my nipples. Kuroo held one of my legs in his hand before he pushed himself back inside me and continued to thrust in and out of me, as we got close to our climax Kuroo pulled out of me and took us both to the bed were he laid down on his back using his arms as pillows. I looked at him with a confused look on my face as his cock stood tall waiting for me; Kuroo gave me a suggestive look and I knew exactly what he wanted me to do.