🎮•••012•••🎮

Forever My Player Two
Chapter 012: Winter Fest Part One
P.O.V: Kozume Kenma

"I want to thank each and every one of you who's helped make this day possible, I know that we don't have a lot time here since we have a lot of people waiting outside so I'll be brief; let's each do our best to make sure that today goes as planned and try to enjoy yourself as much as possible." Kunami said, clasping her hands together in excitement. Everyone soon followed with a brief applause before settling down to hear what more she had to say. "Now before letting everyone further into the school where everything is set up we'll let our president here say a few words on behalf of all of us, and after that the principle would open the doors back up to let everyone in to enjoy the different food stalls and fun activities we have planned for this day." She said, looking from Kuroo to the Principle.

Like we talked about so many times before Kuroo, Kunami and the principle all moved towards the front of the school where most of the towns people and student have gather meanwhile the rest of the team which also included outside vendors and teacher all went ahead towards there respected post while Yaku and I sat down in a booth by the front entrance that had been prepared to hand out visitors passes to everyone that came to the festival.

"Hey if at any moment you and Kuroo want to take a moment and enjoy the festival together you let me know and I'll make it happen." Yaku said, placing a comforting hand on top of mine.

"Then who'd manage the front with you? I can't possibly just abandon you here like that." I said glancing down at our hands.

"You don't have worry about that I got my person on speed dial so if you ever feel like stepping away with him for a bit I don't mind." Yaku said, the smile on his face growing slightly.

"W—we had plans to walk around after the pageant so—."

"Say no more Kozume I got you!" Yaku said, leaning forward to rest his forehead against mine. "Won't this be the first time in a long while since you two went to a festival together?" He said, a small chuckle escaping from between his lips.

"You heard me...?"

"Yeah, and it's not just me who thought that you two should enjoy the festival together either." Yaku said, grinning playfully.

"It's true it has been awhile since we went to a festival together, so that's why this time I want to make wonderful memories with him." I said, glancing down at the table with a small smile on face.

"I want to thank you all for coming out today..." Kuroo's voice filled the hallways through the school sounds system making Yaku and I turn towards the entrance to see the three of them standing there with Kuroo in the middle. " I know that your all excited to get to the festivities but I am obliged to speak on behalf of the team that organized all this so here goes; we wanted to plan something for everyone to enjoy cause we know how stressful this year has been for a lot of the students here and that's why we wanted to plan something for them to enjoy and forget about their worries with the people they love, so thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy all that the festival has to offer."

Cheers and applause erupted from the crowd in response to Kuroo speech; Kuroo stepped down handing the microphone over to Kunami who took center stage to tell the crowd about the visitors pass and the pageant that will be happening later in the afternoon in the gym area. After just a few words from the principle which wasn't long she opened the doors allowing everyone to enter the school, Yaku and I became overwhelmed by the massive crowd forming in front of us for visitors passes but we were quickly able to adapt to it and our work continued rather smoothly. Kuroo would occasionally loop around to the entrance to check up on me and Yaku with Kunami right on his heels which made the exchange rather awkward but nonetheless he'd still come to check up on me and Yaku.