🎮•••006•••🎮

Forever My Player Two
Chapter 006: You Should know By Now.
P.O.V: Kuroo Tetsurou

"...I honestly need to see who's in charge with watching our school gates. How is it that your able to sneak in here during lunchtime every time?" Tsukishima questioned, face palming when he saw me standing outside his classroom with my bento.

"You like having me around don't go pretending you don't." I teased him with a huge grin on my face as he walked past me with his own bento in hand.

"If that helps you sleep at night then sure, why are you even here?" Tsukishima asked as we made our way down the busy hallway filled with other student enjoying their lunch break to head towards Hinata's classroom. On the way there some of the students gave me odds looks while other greeted me like it was normal thing for me to be there.

"Well Kozume, Yaku and Lev needed to tend to some student council business with the sports club and there wasn't anyone to spend lunch with besides the guys on the team but I see their faces way too much for my liking so I snuck away to come see my best buddy." I explained hooking our arms together but he immediately took his arm away from me.

"We see each other a lot too you idiot." He commented as we stopped in front of Hinata's classroom.

"How is that even different?" He questioned with a raised brow.

"You're different; you're precious to me."

"Ha! Do you use that line with Kozume too?" He teased with a playful scoffed.

"No way, I am a total romantic when it comes to my boyfriend." I replied with a smirk on my face.

"Boyfriend...?" Tsukishima questioned.

I was about to tell him the good news about Kozume and I when Hinata stepped out of his classroom with his own bento; Tsukishima and him shared a brief side hug before the three of us made our way towards the roof where we would usually go to enjoying our lunch together when I snuck in to avoid the teachers, even though it was still cold out we could still go out there since it wasn't as cold like earlier in the morning, and as we made our way up there I shared the good news with them

"Who would have thought..." Tsukishima commented making room for Hinata to sit in between his legs. "I never expected Kozume to be the one to ask you to be his boyfriend I mean I've always assumed you'd be the one to do it." He said resting his chin on top of Hinata's head while his arms wrapped securely around his torso.

"That was the plan but Kozume told me that he wanted to do it and that I should wait for him until he was ready but something must have happened that made him change his mind, something that made him reconsider this whole distance between us thing." I said lying down on my back staring up at the clouds.

"Do you not agree with his decision to start dating? Do you think it's a bit too soon for you two?" Hinata asked pushing his food around in his little bento box.

"No...Not at all I think we've waited too long to do this but I would have happily waited if I needed to. Kozume is always talking about being a burned but what about me? What if I end up being a nuisance to him? What if I am the reason he loses his resolve to get better?"

"You've always been Kozume's biggest supporter why should things change now that you're dating? You've always pushed him to excel, that won't change because you two are dating." Hinata said leaning back into Tsukishima a bit more nuzzling against him.

"...Since when has this little squirt become so wise?" I said sitting up straight to ruffle his head.

"My baby's always been smart he just prefers playing stupid." Tsukishima said smacking my hand away from his boyfriend's hair. "And please keep your hands to yourself when I am around." He said half jokingly half serious.

"Jeez, overprotective much." I teased sticking my tongue out at me.

"We should go out somewhere together; like a double date." Hinata suggested as he feed Tsukishima something from his bento box.

"Actually that's what I wanted to ask you guys actually; do you guys want to tag along with us on our date? Make it our first official double date?" I asked grinning widely.

Hinata and Tsukishima both gave each other looks before they turned towards me with a small smile plastered on to their lips nodding their heads simultaneously agreeing to the idea of our first official double date; I couldn't wait to tell Kozume when I get back to him.

~<>~<>~<>~
Forever My Player Two
Chapter 006: You Should Know By Now.
P.O.V: Kozume Kenma.

"Why is that every time we handle anything with the baseball team it's like were talking to a bunch of toddlers." Yaku complained, a frustrated sigh escaping from between his lips.

"They're pretty funny though especially when Senpai started talking about their funds; I've never seen someone turn so pale before." Lev said as he laughed.

"You find everything funny..."Yaku mumbled from besides me but Lev didn't hear him so he pouted changing the subject completely.

Yaku, Lev and I made one finally stop at the soft tennis club room before we made our back to the student council room to get our belongings and head to class. On the way there we bumped into Kunami who stopped us to have a little chat about ideas concerning the winter festival and to ask if we've seen Kuroo around.

"You seem awfully quiet over there." Kunami said directing her words to me. I pressed the binder against my chest turning away from her. "How shameless can you be? Can't you even apologize for how badly you treated me that day?" She said balling her fist up.

"Kunami!" Yaku called her out stepping in front of me to shield me from her.

"Why are you defending him? Didn't you to have feelings for Kuroo too?" Kunami scoffed at us as she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear while she looks at Yaku from the side.

"That's...that's got nothing to do with this. You shouldn't take your anger out on him when he's done nothing wrong, You should of known that Kuroo has always had eyes for Kozume regardless of who he dated, Kozume has always been and will always be his top priority so don't you think the one being shameless here is you?" Yaku looked at her with a stern look on his face; even though she spilled something Yaku has been desperately trying to keep hidden he stood his ground and scold her anyway.

"Wh—What?" Kunami's eyes widened as he stared back at Yaku.

"We or anyone for that matter who has feelings for Kuroo should know that we could never hold a candle to Kozume even if we try to, Kuroo would never look at anyone the way he looks at Kozume. Kuroo would never treat anyone as special as he treats Kozume, and you should know this by now so can you please just stop being so selfish? You make us who like him look bad for crying out loud!" Yaku said

"Hey!" Kuroo's voiced echoed through the empty hallway as he jogged over to us with a concerned look on his face. "Is everything alright over here?" He questioned as he placed hand on my shoulder when he got close enough.

Kunami didn't say anything and just went on her way not before sending me one last glare, Yaku let out a small 'tsk' sound before he too stormed off with both his fist balled up.

"I'll go check up on him" Lev said before he hurried on ahead to catch up with Yaku who had already turned the corner.

Kuroo and I stood there in awkward silent next to each other before I tugged on to the sleeve of his school uniform forcing him to look my way.

"I am sorry..." I apologized.

"What for...? Please tell me you're not breaking up with me already." He said his expression already saddening.

"No! that's not it...it's just that I think I need to lay down for a little so I think I'll be skipping afternoon classes so I can rest for a bit in the nurses office." I said.

"Do you want me to take you...?"

"No, I want you to go after Yaku."

"Why is that...?" He questioned tilting his head to the side.

"Because Yaku hasn't gotten over you yet, and not only is he hurt by how Kunami exposed him but because he also had to remind himself how he can never be with you no matter how hard he pursues you."