Chapter 14

~~Sam's P.O.V.~~
I looked intently at Batman as he relayed our mission to us once again.
"So, you need to go to Bell-rev penitentiary. There has been an explosion, the collars have gone off line, and the super villains are escaping. The only villains there at this time are Killer Frost, The Riddler, Mammoth, Icicle, Icicle Jr., Captain Cold, Parasite, and Harley Quinn." Batman informs us. "I need you to apprehend them, and turn them in to Arkam Asylum."
With that, we all went into Megan's Martian Stealth Ship, but there weren't enough seats.
"Aw, man! Now we don't have enough seats!" Wally complained.
"Don't worry, Wally, I'll fly outside the ship." I said, flying up, and out of the ship.
'Okay, Sam, this is how we communicate. I've linked you, telepathically with the rest of the team.' Miss Martian thought to me.
'Wow! That's so cool!' I responded.
Miss Martian started up the ship, and set off, me following not far behind.
'Okay then. When we get there, we will start by splitting off into 4 groups of 2.' Robin instructed through the link. 'The teams will be the following; Superboy and Miss Martian, Aqualad and Zatana, Artemis and Kid Flash, and Lightning Strike and I.' Robin informed us.
'Oh, we're here!' I informed everyone.
'Good eye, Lightning Strike!' Aqualad compliments.
'Thanks. Oh, wait! Don't land near the building!' I warned everyone.
'Why not, Lightning Strike?' Artemis asked in an annoyed voice.
'Because, The Riddler and Harley Quinn are on guard duty, Artemis. Good eye, Lightning Strike." Robin complimented. I blushed a bit, and was glad that no one was around to see it, especially Wally.
'Okay, Miss M, put the ship in camouflage mode, and everyone change their suits to camouflage mode as well.' Aqualad commanded. 'Okay, teams, group up, and move out. Robin and Lightning Strike, you take out The Riddler and Harley Quin, then meet us inside to deal with the rest of the prisoners when you're finished.'
'You got it, Aqualad!' I said as I picked up Robin, and flew him to the side of the building close to The Riddler and Harley Quin.
"Hey, Rob, I don't see why Harley Quin is here. Shouldn't she be in Arkam, like the Joker?" I whispered as Robin scoped put the area as I leaned on his shoulder with my hands.
"I'm not sure, but it might have something to do with the fact that they are even worse to deal with together." Robin whispered as he briefly glanced in my direction as I rested my head on my hands.
"Makes sense. We used to be like that. Remember that?" I said in a soft voice, a smile played on my lips.