Chapter 11

I looked up to see... Wally! Wally had caught me, and was now holding me close to his toned chest. I smiled at the warmth that radiated off of his body, and snuggled closer into his chest.
"Thank you, Wally. I love you..." I said as I black out.

~~Wally's P.O.V.~~
"Thank you, Wally. I love you..." Sam said as she passed out in my arms. I blushed wildly, picked her up, and ran her to Red Tornado, who was in the medical room.
"TORNADO!" I exclaimed as I set Sam down on the examination table. Red Tornado turned around, and when he saw Sam laying unconscious on the table he flew next to me, and asked me to leave the room, and get Batman, and that is what I did.

~~Red Tornado's P.O.V.~~
When I saw Sam's unconscious form on the examination table, I knew something bad was going on with her. I flew over to her side, and looked over at Kid Flash.
"Kid Flash, go get the Batman, QUICKLY!" I shouted, and Kid Flash ran out of the room to do as I asked. I looked down at Sam, and put a hand on her cheek, and gently caressed her cheek. Sam's eyes opened, and she looked at me with her bright blue eyes, and smiled.
"Hey, Red. How's it going?" She asked in a weak voice, and then coughed up a little blood.
"Sam, what happened to you?!" I asked.

~~Sam's P.O.V.~~
"Sam, what happened to you?!" Red Tornado asked in a voice that sounded like concern, but he was a robot, so I just thought my mind was playing tricks on me.
"Well, when I was taken by the aliens, it appears that I was really taken by the Kryptonian super computer names 'Braniac', and he gave me these powers. He was speaking to me in my mind, somehow, from his ship. He used this thing on me that made a searing pain through my brain, and... And then Wally saved me from collapsing to the ground, and getting injured." I explain. Just then Batman and Wally come running into the room, along with the rest of the team.
"What happened?" Batman asked, and I told him, along with the rest of the team, what I had told Red Tornado.
"Why would Braniac kidnap a random person, and give them super powers?" Batman asked himself as he paced around. Everyone had their eyes on him, but Wally had his eyes on mine. He had a look of worry in his bright green eyes as he stared into my own blue ones.
"I need to do some research..." Batman said as he and Robin walked out of the room, followed by everyone except Red Tornado and Wally.