Chapter 1: New Beginning

-------------------------------------------------------------

" Honey get up and come down for breakfast." I could hear my mom yell from down stairs. I groaned and rolled over to the other side of my bed to check the time. Great it's 6:35 In the morning , why does she do this to me, I so could get another 15 minutes of sleep before having to get ready and leave. I groaned one more time then rolled off the bed to do my daily routine.

First I took a shower and washed my hair in my favorite coconut shampoo and washed my body in my favorite vanilla body wash. After this I wrapped myself in a towel and wrapped another towel around my hair. Then I walked out of the bathroom into my bedroom towards my closet to pick out the outfit for the day. After a few minutes, I decided on a light brown sweater with white skinny jeans paired with brown flats, (A/N:outfit on the side),Then went to my vanity to start on my makeup.
I put a tad bit of lipgloss on my lips then did my eyeliner and mascara. I then plugged in my hair dryer and blow-dried my waist length wavy brown hair then proceeded to go down the stairs towards the kitchen.

Mom was setting breakfast on the table when she saw me. " Hey honey, you look gorgeous ." I blushed and replied, " Thanks mom and it's the first day of school so yea." Mom nodded in understanding while I took my seat across from her and dug into my eggs and bacon. Yum! I love bacon!

" Are you nervous?" I stopped eating and looked towards mom to see that look she gets every since "IT" happened. "Mom..."I said and stood up to Hug her . " Of course I'm nervous, but don't worry about it. I know what you are thinking and no it's not your fault. You did what you had to. If you didn't you know what would of happened."

She wiped tears from her eyes and nodded then pulled me into a hug. After a minute I pulled back and smiled, she smiled back, even though it was a small smile , but still.
You see my dad got into trouble with some people and well they killed him and are now after us. Hence the reason for the move. We don't know the full story, heck even the cops don't know, but I'm hoping one day we will because my dad was a good guy. he loved us and would do anything for us. That's the most confusing part: what happened and why...?