Chapter 11

✨Aliyana's POV

I didn't know what to think. I felt like I let myself down. How could I have eaten all of that?

Oh no. That voice was taking over. I realized I was still in Harry'a arms, crying.

I looked up at him and wiped my tears. "I'm sorry." I told him.

"Don't even worry about it, I'm here for you. I just don't wanna see you like this. If letting your emotions out helps, then I'll be here to comfort you." From the sound of his voice, I could tell that he meant every word. It made me feel good.

"It's just hard cause I don't know what to feel about this. Back at home, my friends were never really there for me. All I had was my dog. So thank you." I told him. I tried not to let any years fall down anymore.

"I'm always gunna be here for you. I'm glad I met you cause now when I feel bad or if I'm having a bad day, I can think about you and how strong you are, and I'll feel better." Wow did he really mean that?

I just smiled and looked at the empty table. "Do you wanna take a walk? I need to get my mind off of all this." I said as I gestured my arms towards the table.

"Let's go." He said smiling.

"So what do you think of Liam?" Harry asked me.

"He's a really nice guy. To be 100% honest, I forgot that he was in the multi-millionaire boy band. And you too. You guys are amazing." And yes, I did mean every word. Their just normal guys, just more weird. But in a good way.

"Well I'm glad. Sometimes when he have a chance to hang out with fans, it's hard cause all they want is pictures and autographs to post on twitter and facebook. And before they leave, they ask us to marry them. And I'm not gunna lie, their always serious!" Wow people are crazy.

"Oooh the perks of being famous." I said sarcastically.

"I mean I'm glad I have amazing fans but sometimes I wish they could see me as a normal guy." He seemed kinda sad now.

"Well it doesn't seem bad here, does it?" I asked.

"No which is great. Yesterday was kinda hectic in the beginning but now I think their kinda use to it." He told me.

We stopped walking and decided to sit down.

"Wow the waves sound great cause you can't really see them. It's really relaxing." I said.

"Good, it's a great distraction for you. Hey can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure, go ahead." I told him.

"What don't you like about yourself?" He asked. Woah, I wasn't expecting that.

"Honestly, I just don't feel good enough. I'm fat and my face is oddly shaped. My legs are too big, my stomach pops out, and I just feel like no one will ever like me." And out came the truth.

"Can I be honest with you now?" I'm kinda scared to hear this...

He started talking as I nodded. "When I first heard you sing yesterday, your voice was phenomenal. When I first talked to you, I was really nervous. Your beautiful in every single way, inside and out. It's really, really hard to believe you would ever think like that. Being with you and having a conversation always puts me in a great mood." He then looked at me with his beautiful green eyes.

"I know we just met yesterday, but I don't know. I don't wanna tell you goodbye, cause I wanna see you again. I wanna be here for you every step of the way." Just then he started to lean in. Oh god, was this happening? Did he really mean everything he just said?

He stopped at about a centimeter away and his eyes were even closer. "You are beautiful, always remember. And don't forget." And right after that, our lips met. I felt a little spark on my hands, motioning me to wrap them around his neck, and I did.

After what felt like an amazing minute, we pulled apart and just stared at each other. His dimple appeared and that made me smile.

"We should get going, you need to get some rest. It's gunna be a busy day tomorrow." He got up and grabbed my hand.

I thanked him, got up, and walked back to the cabins. Hand in hand.