Chapter 10

✨Eric's POV

While me and Aliyana were rehearsing, I felt a connection between us. At the end of the song when we were singing the last chorus, our eyes were locked together and I felt something. When we finished, we were getting closer and closer. I felt her lips like a millimeter away from mine until she pulled away fast.

✨Aliyana's POV

When I realized how close we were, I pulled away. I couldn't do this. I was starting to have feelings for someone else and I couldn't do this. But I started thinking about it. Harry would never be interested in someone like me. He has millions of girls screaming his name.

"I'm sorry, I just.." He interrupted.

"It's fine, I guess just singing and being with you is amazing." He put his hand on my chin and lifted my face up gently so I can look at him. "I know we just met, but something about you is different. I really like you." If only he knew who I really was. A depressed bulimic girl.

Our faces got closer again but this time I didn't pull away. Our lips finally met. I gotta say, it was a pretty passionate kiss, but I'm not sure if I felt like that about him. I heard footsteps coming closer and we pulled away.

"Hey how's everything?" Harry said as he came walking in.

Eric moved to another chair. "It's going great" he looked at smiling.

I smiled back. "I can't wait for Wednesday. Although I'm really nervous I don't do well on stage, or in public.."

"You'll do great, I believe in you." Harry said to me. His dimple showed again which made me smile again.

"Well I gotta go, we'll rehearse again later?" Eric asked me

"Yea sounds good, see you later." I replied as Eric walked out.

"So you two seem to be getting along." Harry told me as he sat down next to me.

"Yea he's a really nice guy." I said with a small smile.

"So you two are going to be singing a love song, that sucks I won't have a partner to slow dance with." He said with a sarcastic sad face. That made me let out a small laugh.

"There's Hailey. She always talks about how you are somehow attracted to her." I told him.

"No no. That girl freaks me out. She follows me everywhere I swear I feel like she's standing next to me when I'm sleeping. Plus with what she told you this morning, it made me lose even more respect for her." Wow, he really must be weirded out by her.

"Yea, I don't know what she has against me. But oh well I try not to let it get to me." I said.

Harry looked at me with his gorgeous green eyes and smiled at me. "So after Camp, we are having this huge event party celebrating and promoting Camp Getaway and Liz wants us to take 'dates'. Any ideas on who I should take?"

"Definitely Demi Lovato. She's gorgeous and so inspiring. I would totally date her." I said, which is true, I would marry her. She's my idol, I love her.

Harry laughed. "I'll think about it." He was still staring at me and smiling. I was freaked out but at the same time, I liked it.

Liz came in. "Hey kiddos! Sorry to bother you, but come down to the beach! We're gunna start with the game!"

We got up and walked down to the beach. Hailey eyed me as she saw me walking with Harry. As soon as we joined the group I left Harry to avoid any more contact with Hailey.

Liz started talking. "So for this game you are going to need a partner! I have hidden some things around the beach! I have a sign over there on the wall that has a list of the things I hid and the couple who finds the most things wins a special prize! So grab a partner!"

Harry started walking towards me until Hailey ran up to him and grabbed his arm. Well I guess I'm partnerless. Eric had paired up with Krista.

"Need a partner?" I turned around and Liam was standing there.

"Um, yea." I told him.

"Okay let's go look at the list!" He grabbed me by arm and we ran towards the sign. There was some weird stuff on the list like a plastic baby turtle, a giant sunflower, and other things. I wanted to look for the sunflower, since sunflowers were my favorite.

"Alright let's search!" Liam told me, he was determined to win.

We were looking under logs and so far we found a pink Easter egg, a signed (new) running Nike shoe by the boys, and a stuffed bunny.

"Aliyana!" I turned around and Liam was holding the sunflower. It was gorgeous. "Oh my god it's beautiful!" I told him. "Here keep it." He handed it to me and just smiled.

"TIME'S UP!" Liz screamed out.

Everyone gathered up and Liz was counting the things each group had. Once she went through everyone's findings, she said "So the winner for the search is... Aliyana and Liam!" Liam screamed and gave me a huge hug. Wow I actually felt like I did something right.

"So your prize is going to be a nice dinner on the beach!" Anything but food, maybe I should let someone else take my spot.

"Can't wait!" Liam said. I just smiled.

As everyone started walking to the session room, Harry came up to me. "Congratulations!"

"Thanks." I replied.

"Be strong Aliyana, you can do it. If you want, after your dinner, me and you can go for a walk up in the hill. It will get your mind off a lot." He seemed like he actually cared for me.

"Yea that sounds great. Thanks Harry" I gave him a hug.

In the session room, Liz talked more about self confidence and how you shouldn't be afraid to show who you really are. It actually got me thinking. Maybe if I talked more, I would have more friends.

Then came our dinner later in the day. I was really nervous. Not only was I gunna have dinner with Liam Payne, I had to eat in front of him.

"It's okay you can do this." I said to myself in the mirror. Then there was a knock on the cabin door.

"I still can't believe you won. I should be having dinner with Harry right now." Hailey said.

Liam was standing there, he had a sunflower in his hand. He smiled and handed it to me. "This is for you."

"Thanks." I said and I went back and placed it on my bed. I walked out and we started walking towards the beach. The table was set up nicely, in the middle was a little origami of a cute elephant.

We sat down and our food was served to us. It was a plate of salad and another plate of some chicken Alfredo pasta. I always loved pasta. That was one of my weaknesses food.

"This looks amazing. Don't you think?" Liam asked me.

"Yea." I sounded worried. I was, I didn't want to replay what happened earlier.

As the time went by, I got to know Liam more. He was a really nice guy and he was athletic. He talked about his relationship with Danielle and how he wanted to stay single for awhile to focus more on his career. By the end of dinner, my plates were completely empty and I started getting a bad feeling. I thought about what Harry told me.

"Well it was great talking to you Aliyana." Liam said as he pulled me into a hug. We stayed like that for a few seconds until we heard a cough. We flew apart and Harry was standing there awkwardly.

"Well I guess I better go, I had an amazing time." Liam walked away.

Harry came walking up to me and I completely lost it. I started crying and couldn't stop.