Chapter 6

✨Harry's POV

Once we finished the bonfire, most of the girls came up to us and started flirting. Again. I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, but I did not come for a relationship. I want to help people connect with themselves and be happy.

I turned my head and saw Aliyana walking towards the shore. Honestly, she has one of the best voices I heard. Even if she did sing in Spanish, she sang amazing. And to top it off, she was beautiful. Harry stop. No thinking like that.

I decided to walk up to her to tell her she sang great. As I was walking I noticed her walking towards the water. What was she doing? Suddenly she stopped and buried her face in her hands. I was getting closer to her and I could hear her crying. I did the first thing I thought of the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around her and she turned around, her face full of tears and pain.

✨Aliyana's POV

When I turned around Harry asked me, "What's wrong?"

I could barely reply. I tried calming myself down. I wiped my tears and took a deep breath.

"I just have a lot on my mind and I needed to let it out." I told him.

"Well I'm here if you ever need to talk. I know you probably won't trust me, but I've gone through a lot too so I know what pain feels like. Keep your head up." He gave a small smile showing some of his dimple.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I wanted to tell him everything, but I was embarrassed.

He started talking. "Well I just wanted to tell you that you did amazing at singing with Eric."

"Thanks, I didn't realize I was singing until after." I couldn't believe he complimented me.

Then Harry changed the subject. "About what happened earlier, I'll just pretend I didn't see anything." He was talking about my scars.

"I don't know if that's possible." Why did that have to happen?

"It's good to let everything out every once in awhile. I'm still here for you." He smiled and put his arms out motioning me to hug him.

I smiled and hugged him. "I should probably go, it's getting late and we gotta wake up early."

"You're right. Goodnight. Hope tomorrow is better for you." He gave me a peck on the cheek and we went walking back to our own cabins.