Chapter 7

As I lay down on the grass, I'm looking up at the sky. I hear footsteps coming towards me. It's my beautiful angel, dressed in a white suit. He starts smiling at me.

"Buelito! Te extrano mucho!" I run and hug my grandpa.

"Mija linda. Espero que andas disfrutando tu vacaccion." (My beautiful girl. I hope you're enjoying your vacation). He gives me a kiss on the forehead.

Tears are pouring down my face, but they are tears of joy. "Si buelito, es que tengo miedo que no voy estar fuerte. Por favor cuidame y dame fuerza." (Yes grandpa, it's just that I'm scared that I won't be strong. Please take care of me and give me strength).

I see him starting to fade away. "Siempre voy estar contigo. Ya eres fuerte y no dejes que los emocciones negativos destruyen tu mente. Te amo mija." (I'm always going to be with you. You're already strong and don't let your negative emotions destroy your mind. I love you).

He then disappeared and I soon woke up from this amazing dream. I'm glad I got to see him. I haven't dreamt of my grandpa in a while I'm glad he came to visit me.

I got up and it was 5 am. Why am i up so early? I noticed Hailey and Krista were still sleeping. They were up all night talking about the boys. Hailey kept bragging about how she thought Harry was attracted to her and that by the end of camp they would be a couple and blah blah blah. This girl was to full of herself.

I got out of bed and put on some running shorts, a bright orange bandeau top, a Madison Bumgarner muscle tank that I cut up, and some running shoes. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put a black and gray headscarf on. Might as well kill some time and go for a run. I grabbed my headphones and phone and walked out.

As I opened the door, I noticed it was still kind of dark outside. Oh well maybe no one is up and I have time for myself. I walked to the shore of the beach and started running. I was listening to Prince Royce, my favorite solo artist. Oh my, how that guy can sing. His voice is so calming. And he has amazing dimples. I felt myself smiling by myself when I thought about his smile. It reminded me of Harry's. Speaking of Harry I remembered about last night. He actually made me feel better. I was close on telling him my problems, but I thought he wouldn't care. I mean, he's in the number 1 band. He has millions of girls screaming for him. Why would he care about me when all he has to care for is what to wear when going out? As 'Corazon Sin Cara' came to an end, I looked up at the sky. I like looking up when I run because it gets my mind off of being tired and I feel like I'm in a different place. I closed my eyes and felt the music as 'Little Things' started playing.

"Hey Aliyana". That deep British voice. Could it be?

"Hi Harry." I said as I slowed down.

He paused to take a breath. "I'm surprised seeing you here."

I stopped jogging. "Why, do you think I'm a fat lazy ass who just sits down all day and eat her life away?" I blurted out without thinking. Harry had a confused look on his face.

I sighed and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that. Sometimes I just say things without thinking and it's just.."

He interrupted me. "It's fine I get you. I didn't mean it that way either, I'm sorry. I woke up early and decided to take a jog and I saw you so I thought we could be running buddies." He smiled, revealing his gorgeous dimples.

I just smiled and we started running together. An hour later we got back and I told him I needed to go back to my cabin to get ready for the day.

"Why don't you just stay like that how you are?" He said with a smile.

"Because I'm all sweaty and I look horrible. I need to at least look decent. I'll see you later." I smiled and gave him a small wave.

I walked in the cabin. It was about 6:30 am and Hailey and Krista were up.