Chapter 4

As soon as I walked out of the door, a tall, caramel colored skin looking guy was there. He turned to me smiling. He had really straight white teeth and a deep dimples. He had a little black fauxhauk and he also had silver square piercings on his ears. His hazel colored eyes caught my attention.

I walked up to him awkwardly and said, "hi."

"Hi sorry if I kind if creeped you out. I'm Eric. I noticed you were the first one to walk out of the session room. You were like the only one not fangirling." He gave a small laugh.

He had a really nice smile and that made me smile. I replied, "I actually am a huge fan, but I was just anxious to see the cabin."

We started walking towards the beach. "So what's your name?" Eric asked.

"My name is Aliyana." I don't know why my voice sounded so shaky. I noticed he had a guitar. "So are you going to play at the bonfire?"

"Yea, any requests?" He smiled again, showing his straight white teeth.

"Do you play any Spanish music?" Besides One Direction, Spanish music was basically all I listened to.

"I was actually thinking of playing a Luis Fonsi song called No Me Doy Por Vencido!" His right dimple got to me. I always had a thing for dimples, it was like the icing on a cake.

"Really? That song has actually been on repeat on my phone for the past week!" I felt a huge smile on my face. Oh god.

"Well good maybe you'll sing with me!" He seemed excited.

"I don't sing..." I told him.

Just then One Direction came up to us on the beach. I felt my hands shaking.

"Hey Eric you ready to sing?" Zayn asked.

"Yea I'm excited! By the way this is Aliyana." Eric replied.

I smiled and started shaking their hands, one by one. When I reached Harry's hand, the sleeve on my pink shirt slid down, revealing a few of my scars. I instantly pulled back, I felt my face turn red. Harry just looked at me with a confused face.

I started talking. "Well it was nice meeting you guys but right now I have to.. Um.. Be somewhere.. That's.. Not here. Bye!" I walked away fast.

'Really Aliyana? Somewhere that's not here? The boys probably think I'm some freak and Harry. Oh god he probably thinks I'm some crazy fat freak.' I walked back to the cabin and changed into some jean shorts and my San Francisco Giants hoodie. I fixed my makeup and I pulled some hair at the crown of my head into a little ponytail.

I honestly felt nothing would make me look pretty. I wanted to feel happy with myself but I hated my physical appearance. I rolled up my left sleeve and saw my scars. Some were pretty recent. Something in my head told me, 'you deserve it, you fat useless bitch.' I pulled my sleeve back down and walked out of the cabin back to the beach.