Chapter 8: Maybe this time I won't have to give you a pity kiss

Y/N POV

"YOU WHAT?!" Joven yelled.

"Would you keep your voice down before someone hears!" I just told him about what happened last night with Noah and I.

"You what?" He repeated whispering.

"Thank you and yeah it just happened and I don't know what to think." Its true. I'm confused about my feelings for Noah. One minute I think of him as a friend like Joven and I are. But then the next minute, I just want to tackle him in a hug and kiss his face all over.

"Mmhmm sure."Joven starts teasing me.  I roll my eyes. Here we go.

"You don't tell anyone about this or your dead. Got it?" I threaten him.

"Yeah yeah I got it. But can I say one thing?" He asks.

"What?"

"I told you so." Joven laughs and leaves to go to the game room. I'm left standing in the kitchen. I grab a can of soda and also head to the game room. The rest of the crew was already working on whatever it was they were suppose to do. I started to edit the latest game bang we filmed where I almost died.  Someone knocks on the door and opens it. I don't bother to turn around because no one ever calls for me.

"Uh hey guys." The voice said. I know that voice too well. Its Noah. I turn around and see he's already looking at me.

"Hey Noah. What's up?" I say trying to act casual. He starts walking over to me with a Wii controller in his hand.

"You uh forgot this yesterday." He says handing me the controller.

"Oh thanks." I reply.

"And the pizza but I already ate it so." He smiles at me and I smile back.

"Well you owe me one. See you later." I joke.

"See ya." He says and leaves the room. I turn back to do my work in peace until Flitz ruins it.

"Ooo I see what's going on here." I look to see him smiling at me waiting for an answer.

"See what?" I act like I have no idea what he's talking about. Joven snorts and starts laughing which causes everyone else to laugh and get in on the conversation. I look around to see them all looking at me now with a smug look on all their faces.

"No. Don't look at me like that. Nothings happening between us." I take a glance at Joven and he's looking at his computer screen smiling. Everyone either smiles or okays and turns back to their work. This is going to be a very long day.

Noah's POV

Last night was amazing. I still can't believe she kissed me. Does this mean she likes me? Do I ask her out? Is it too soon to do that? Or did she just do it because she felt bad? I don't know what to do! She did say we should hang out again. Maybe I'll do that. Don't move to fast. I decide to go to her office and tell her. She forgot her Wii remote at my house so I'll bring that along too. When I get to the office door, I knock and slowly open the door. I totally forgot she shares this room with the rest of the crew. How do I forget that?

"Uh hey guys." I say. I look towards Y/N and she turns around to look at me.

"Hey Noah. What's up?" She asks. I walk over to her.

"You uh forgot this yesterday." I said referring to the Wii controller. I glance at the rest of the Smosh games crew and see some of them trying to hide the smiles on their faces.

"Oh thanks." she replies.

"And the pizza but I already ate it so." We smile at each other.

"Well you owe me one. See you later." She said.

"See ya." I say and exit the room. I couldn't ask her to hang out again. I'm too awkward. And I know the Smosh games crew was acting suspicious. I guess I'll just text her.

*Text Convo*

Noah - Hey I was gonna ask if u wanted to hang out again this Saturday after filming

Y/N - Yeah sure. Y didn't u just ask me when u were here?

Noah - the SG crew scares me

Y/N - There's nothing to be scared of they're all big teddy bears.

Noah - :D ok ok and i'll let u get back to work now cya

Y/N - byeeee maybe this time I won't have to give you a pity kiss. ;)

*Text convo over*

I chuckle after I read the last text. I didn't realize I was smiling so widely until Keith came into the office and asked,

"What's that smile for? Who are you texting?" My smile turns upside down and my eyes go wide.

"Um N-no one" Good try Noah. Keith is definitely going to believe that. Keith just smiles at me and starts running towards me attempting to grab my phone. We start wrestling for the phone. I have a death grip on my phone but its not strong enough to keep Keith out and he grabs the phone and starts running around the office. I quickly chase after him, still reaching to try and it.

"Hey I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out again this Saturday after filming!?" Oh no. Now he's reading the messages out loud.

"Why didn't you ask me when you were here?"

"KEITH GIVE IT BACK!" He ignores me and keeps reading.

"The Smosh Games crew scares me. There's nothing to be scared of they're teddy bears. Aw that's cute."

"KEITH C'MON MAN!" He puts his hand on my forehead and holds me back while laughing.

"I'll let you get back to work cya." He pauses and his eyes go wide and his mouth forms the shape of an O at the next thing that he read.

"Keith." I decided to give up fighting and let him finish.

"Maybe this time I won't have tO GIVE YOU A PITY KISS! WINKY FACE! NOAH MY BOY! YOU DID IT!" He screams and starts playfully punching me in the arms. He seemed more excited than I was at this whole situation. I guess that's how best friends are.

I'M SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER FOR ME TO UPDATE. I guess you can say I had writer's block. I couldn't figure out what to write. But now I'm pretty sure I know what i'm doing. Thanks for still reading this. Vote, comment, share whatever you want to do with this story. ~Ashley