Chapter 7: Mario Kart and chill?

Hey guys! I have 1k views! I don't know how but it happened. Thanks to all of you still reading this.  Also really sorry this update is really late. For the past 2 weeks, we've been getting ready for my sweet 16 party, which last Saturday. Also Noah's birthday was yesterday. Also his brothers too which is crazy. Noah is 19 now. Our little baby is getting old.

Y/N POV

After convincing my mom that nothing was going on between Noah and I, it was time to leave. I grabbed my keys, controller and I'm out the door.  Noah gave me his address earlier so I know where to go. When I arrived at his house, it was 5:04. Better late than never. I got out of my car, locked it, which made a beep noise, and walked up to his door. I found the doorbell, pressed it and waited patiently. I heard footsteps approaching and the sound of the door unlocking. When it opened, I'm greeted by a middle aged woman with brown curly hair. "Oh hello! You must be Y/N. I'm Noah's mom, Denise. I've heard so much about you. Please please come in!" She tells me. I smile and thank her. I walk in and look around. It was really nice. Like really really nice. Tall ceilings and big rooms. I wouldn't mind living here. I look to my left to see Noah walking down the stairs.

"Hey Y/N! Ready to lose?" He joked. I laughed.

"In your dreams Grossman! Let's go." I joked back. While we were walking upstairs, Denise calls out,

"I'm meeting up with some friends. I'll be back later. Don't burn down the house please. Bye." I like her already. When we got to Noah's room, he already had the game set up and a bunch of snacks. We settled down and picked our characters. I was Toad and he was Wario. The first level we played was Cloud top Cruise. We were racing along giant beanstalks and bouncing off clouds. I won that one. We continued to play until our scores were tied. We're going to play Rainbow Road (said to be the hardest track) to see whose the ultimate Mario Kart champion. I reached my hand into the snack bowl to find out there's no more.

"Hey Noah. You wanna take a break and get more food before the final game?" I ask.

"Sure." And with that we left the room to go downstairs.

Noah's POV

Y/N and I decided to take a break before our last game. I'm actually feeling very confident and think I can beat her. Which is amazing considering she's on a gaming channel and I literally bought this game today. Let's just forget that last one happened.

"So what do you wanna eat?" I ask Y/N while looking through the cabinets and in the fridge.

"I don't know. What do you have?" She asks back. I shrug but then I have an idea. I run the the junk drawer and pull out a menu for a pizza place.

"What about pizza? Since I have no idea how to cook and my mom said not to burn down the house soo.' I tell her while handing her the menu. She agrees and we order cheese steak pizza. Y/N's idea. I'm such a picky eater. If it was anyone else, I would of told them no. But she said its really good so I'll take a chance. Just this one time.

Y/N started walking around looking at the photos pictured around my house. She spots one of me when I was little. It was one of my first head shots. (pictured above :D) She chuckled and awed which made my stomach fill with butterflies and heat rise up to my
cheeks. Then she came across a picture of my brothers and I.

"Are these your brothers?" She asks.

"Yeah. The older one is Matthew and the hot one is Justin." I answered. She laughs and the next thing she said next made my heart skip a beat. Maybe even two beats.

"Please Noah. You're the hottest Grossman." We smile at each other.

"Stop lying." I tell her with a smile still plastered on my face.