24

( There will be various POV's )

" Madness is a different form of expression, its a art. A form of life "

👑 Avalon's POV👑

" It makes me extremely nervous with the fact that we are just taking a chance " I said to Edgar.

" Its not chance, its more like a risk " said Edgar and I made a face. " EDGAR ! That doesn't really make me feel better. It makes me feel worse !" I said.

" Ohhh right right. Let me restate that, its a 50 /50 chance between life or death. You could either live or die " said Edgar. I sighed, " You're terrible ".

Edgar smiled and I remained silent looking outside the wagon. "Wouldn't it be best to have someone else in here, as in you and I out their walking so its, I don't know less obvious ?" I said.
" We are in a commoner's wagon " said Edgar. " We are surrounded by soldiers, they wear uniform of Aeries and Eudora. It's evident that we are going with them " I said.

Edgar laughed, " Avalon please take a deep breath. You are going to make yourself panic. You must'n worry, everything will be alright ". " I can't help myself Edgar. I want everyone to be okay " I said. " I know you worry, as a queen, as a wife, as a mother , you will worry but if you worry to much, the red in your hair will fade away and turn white like the white roses during the winter " said Edgar.

I rolled my eyes, " You are so dramatic, I just can't help but worry ".
" Its normal, Harry in the beginning freaked out a lot, and I mean a lot. He'd pace around the ENTIRE castle thinking of ways to help and such " said Edgar. I laughed, " I can imagine him younger pacing around in a nervous manner ". " He hasn't changed much, just his hair " said Edgar.

I just smiled and leaned back. The things we do for court, the things we do for our kingdom. Rupert's madness has gone to far this time.

Rupert's POV

" As we fight today. You will kill any solider of Aeries and Eudora that you encounter. You will ensure that they are dead. I don't care how you kill them, I just want them dead " I told my army of men.

' Rupert remind them of the consequences if they do not comply with our rules '

" WE WILL NEVER SERVE YOU !" yelled a man. " So glad you decided to appoint yourself as a example " I smirked. " Bring him to me " I told the guards to my side. They did as they were told and the man face began filling with fear. " Today you will all learn what happens when you defy me. " I said grabbing the knife I had on my side.

     " I have your wives, your children. All to my pleasure and deposition. If you dare go against me, you are putting their lives at risk. This man, this man has put his life for theirs. His wife is now mine, his daughters are both mine, his son, mine " I said quickly and moved my sword to cut him. He began bleeding but the sword did not cut.

       " You will be tortured to be this way. The blade does not cut fully, you will bleed and cry in pain " I said and grabbed the sword once more hitting the man. He screamed crying in pain as blood fell all over his neck.

     Men looked in horror but I just smiled wickedly, I slashed more times at his neck and slowly skin began detaching itself. The guards let the body fall and I put the knife towards the head of the pain and stabbed in removing his head. My armor was tainted with blood, I picked the head up. The lifeless color in his eyes made my entire body tingle.

     " I do not wish to remind anyone once more, especially when time is vital. Now I ask , anyone daring enough not to fight for their kingdom ?" No one raised their hands, everyone was silent. I'm glad we all agree, get yourselves ready. Prepare for attacks, get everything ready. Death is upon us " I cheered.

I walked away heading towards the castle, Sylvia came up to me. " I feel a disturbance " she said. " What is it ?" she said. " Harold has many men at his side, I see the pain, the suffering, the death of everything. 3 different roads, all with 3 different tasks's " she said. I held her by the throat, " I will get Avalon right ". Her eyes faded and she merely laughed. " You'll get the girl, just after I complete my missions. Grab me tighter, tighten your grip " she laughed and I pushed her away from me.

" Remind me why I haven't killed you ". " The child I bare is -" " I could care less for that stupid child. I need Avalon to be in my command, to be with me " I said. She remained silent, " It will be that way, my visions have turned clear. It will take much time but you will get her " she said. " Good " I said.

"Your mad " said a older women who glared at me. "I do not have time for this, a women telling me what I am. "

   " You are a nothing but a boy who wishes to become a king, you are a boy bastard  who will never become a king. Harry is going to kill you, he's going to show you how a true man acts "yelled the women. "Guards get rid of her " I said. I wasn't in rage, I wasn't angry at all. All I want now is to kill that long haired, green eyed bastard. I will kill him and put his head on my door.

I went to my throne sitting down, the sound of soldiers yelling and screaming was relaxing me. The smell of blood filled every part of the large room, nothing seemed safe for this. Nothing seemed safe from the horrid smell. I took a deep breath grabbing my knife, I jumped up towards the throne and slashed everything. I went around the castle slashing curtains and everything. I screamed in anger, " I AM GOING TO WIN. I AM KING " I yelled and kicked the glass.

"Your majesty " said a voice. "What " I yelled. General Gold stood looking at me, "The men near the forest have seen well King Harry, he is coming. They have asked what they do" he said. I laughed wickedly, "You let him pass, get them to go towards the river banks. Take everything from their, take every single person they see and bring them to me. " I said. "Your majesty their is no one in the river banks, we have men stationed their, the only one with people in route is the normal way to get here. A royal carriage has been spotted " he said.

"Do as I say. Forget the royal carriage and get to the river banks. " I said feeling more agitated. "Yes my lord " said General Gold.

--------------

This is a short chapter and I apologize for it ! I wanted to update something ! I just have been busy because it was my birthday and stuff. I'm officially 15 years old so yay ! I promise I'll try making the next chapter way longer but it will take time.

- Perla