14

Narrator POV

I live in constant fear that one day all the wrong I have committed will come back to haunt me, It will come after me and kill me. It will end me and merely kill me. Or perhaps I live in apprehension that one day all the wrong I have done will come back and kill me so I can live in happiness and peace for once and for all.

It shouldn't matter honestly, yet it does. I so dearly crave all the evil in this world. I want it to come and suck me whole as I slowly die in pain. I've always said I wanted a death filled with pain so all the years that I thought I was in pain would be nothing but memories of the beauty of my life and I can remember them and take them to my death.

At times I wondered if my death would ever involve pain. Would I die in the arms of my husband or wife as I lay in there arms. My children and grandchildren surrounded around me telling me its okay to let go. That they have enjoyed my time and will always remember me, only to come to my grave and cry my death and constantly asking themselves why they would allow me to die then slowly blame themselves for my death. Or perhaps instead of crying for my death they would fight for all the money I had collected in my life time wondering who got the most and who was the most favorable of all my past riches.

Could my death bring such a thing or could it bring happiness? I suppose one doesn't really know until they have died and lived as a ghost or wherever spirits may end up. Do we go to heaven ?Do we burn in hell ? Or are we stuck on earth seeing people suffer and torment them. Like I said one can never really know for we aren't dead. However our dearest king went against the rules of death by protecting himself and allowing his wife to die, his lover be poisoned by the darkness, his bastard child be taken from him, and finally give his most priced possession to a man who evidently ended up killing his most beloved daughter.

Sacrifice is often talked about through out history, how kings scarified there daughters to the most eligible princes or kings to produce an heir and make there kingdoms rise. Selfish and shameless isn't it ? Expecting your daughter to do all the dirty work so you could live a life of luxury. However in most of the princess fairy tales someone saved them, a brave knight who later would be killed or sent to be killed by the father of the princess for messing up there business deal.

Poor Harry used as a model of perfection was driven away from his crown and became a servant for a king who already wanted him dead from the moment that he was a young boy. So he knew who Harry was from the moment he stepped into the castle and began working for him. He knew Harry's heart was made of gold and at some point he'd be the knight for his daughter to take away and marry. He knew Harry's position, he knew it all. King Adrian knew that his daughter Annaleise would die, that is why at such a young age he ended up dead himself.

This is where the bitter sweetness of this story occurs, he was killing himself along the way to avoid seeing his daughter end up like his beloved mistress and wife. He knew what Harry would do to save Annaliese. He would give up his own life and sacrifice himself for her. In fact that is the way history was written for our young couple.

The story goes, "Young King Harry Styles kills his own brother Prince Jacob in a bloody battle after killing Prince Harry little friend Ace. The poor boy died instantly after he was held by Prince Jacob in a deadly encounter. King Harry was enraged and ended the life of his brother. The entire kingdom of Aeries and Eudora now belong to Queen Annaleise of Eudora  and King Harry Styles of Aeries who had conquered Trenton the kingdom of his dear friend who had the misfortune of marrying Prince Jacob to collect the throne. The Queen Jane of Trenton had told us that she was allegedly abused of many nights  before her marriage and many nights after her marriage by her now dead husband Prince Jacob. With the news out Jacob killed Jane and the child that was within her pursing a new Queen for his needs. His next best thing Queen Annaleise married to his own brother King Harry. "

    If Annaleise had not died, another person would have. Another women and her child living within her. King Adrian could not allow such madness become of his neighboring kingdoms. He already worried that his mistress would speak upon the birth of her child. So he seeked help from the worst people of then all. The Stonehenge cult, a organization of people that used the most mysteries place to create ugly.

The Stonehenge was first used as a place of religious purposes, it was used to tell eclipses and time but it had other powers as well. To connect with the evil, the Stonehenge cult were first pure then turned evil. King Adrian knew that he needed them, he needed to know the future of his kingdom and his children. So he left and went to go and meet Sawyer a beautiful brunette who had the face of an angel but was the devil herself. The King was told so many things, many things, he loved his family he really did but the love for his kingdom was greater. Perhaps you are now confused, confused as to why I am telling you this but its meant to help you understand then evil and the reason why there has been to much suffering.

So I will begin to the issue that has your mind wondering. Why did the king have an affair didn't he love is queen? Yes and No. King Adrian loved Queen Harley he truly did but they didn't marry for love, they married as an arrangement and out of business. From the beginning Queen Harley was meant to marry Harry's father but he ended marrying a women he loved. Queen Harley couldn't break such a bond for she wanted to marry a man she loved.

Her best friend Kaitlyn was in love with Adrian, she was very fond of him but Harley could give less of a damn about him. She thought he was to arrogant and hostile. However Harley was force to marry him, and they spent time a lot of time together while Kaitlyn was left heart broken but understood the reason for all of this. At first Adrian had a plan to make Harley commit adultery against him but how could he when she came out with child. For a while everything was happy until they invaded the castle hurting the poor queen and resulted in the lost of her child. The queen was angry so angry and left King Adrian to be my his lonesome.

During this time Kaitlyn unwillingly got closer to him and one night after having a long day King Adrian had his way with Kaitlyn. This process continued for 2 months and King Adrian began lying to poor Kaitlyn promising he would marry her but at the same time her was with Harley. The reason he was with both was because Sawyer told him that if he was with two women he would receive a male heir from one and that would be the women who would only ever give him a male heir. Sawyer also told him the exact days when it was the best time to be with them.

So at some point Harley and the king got back with one another and she was with child. The king was so happy be began breaking contact with Kaitlyn before she later turned out to be with child as well. The king now became conflicted not knowing what to do and time passed and more time passed and the king became paranoid when Sawyer one day told him that his child would fall in love and that love would end up killing him. He would suffer, he would suffer greatly by this child who would take the heart of his child.

Sawyer lied and lied to him, she calculated the days and made sure that both women became pregnant on a time of eclipse and would be born on a time of eclipse. She would kill the queen, then the kings mistress and then the king and finally take the children and make sure that they grow and then kill them for there blood to use for the Stonehenge cult.

-----------

Short chapter but I felt like I needed to update. I was going to writer something else but I realized that should be used for a later time. I got my wisdom tooth out today and it was unexpected :/. Anyway I was medicated while writing this and well sorry for any errors and mistakes.

Love you all

comment, share, vote.

Your writer,

P