chapter 4

When your caught up in a book, reality doesn't matter 

~PlanktonWriter 

We were all gathered at the dining table, Cathlyn, Dylan and I were on one side of the table. Mom and dad on opposite ends and the two male guest sat across from us. The younger one was facing cathlyn and I could help but notice his piercing gaze that was fixed on her body.

We were all half way in our meals when the oldest guest  broke the thick tension between us. 

"Wow!" He exclaimed "This is the best meal I had ever eaten Marcelyn" His British accent coated with sugar as he called my mom name. I could see the deep blush on my mothers face as she hid her cheeks with her natural brown hair. I was the exact replica of my mother but instead of green eyes like mines hers was blue. 

"Thank you Matt" She shy away continue stuffing her face with food.   My mom was the shy kind of woman, the mother who would try to please any one and shy away when people came at her directly. 

"Your kids look decent" He  commented as he faced dad" How far are they in their studies?" He asked.

My dad jaws were tightly clenched together as he chewed, "Why don't you ask them. I think everyone around this table should do a brief introduction of them self starting with, Dylan" he replied with his head still buried with his food. 

I think my dad is only doing this to get the spot light off his back, because if it's one thing I know my father don't like, and that's being disturb while he is eating. 

"Why do I have to go first" Dylan whined glaring at my dad. He got the same 'Don't disturb me while i'm eating' thing from dad. 

"Cause your the youngest and I said so" Dad replied. 

"Fine" Dylan sighed "I'm Dylan Page. Only son of Marcelyn and Jackson Page. Last child at that as well. I'm twelve Live in this house all my life and I cant wait to get out so I can get some hot babe-"

"Dylan" Mom warned as the eldest guest laugh. I looked over at the strange boy facing Cathy  and for the first time I noticed his still like facial demure. He was just sitting with the empty plate in front of him intriguingly listening to Dylan as he spoke about him self.   

"My name is Cathlyn Page. I'm a hot twenty year old in my second year in University of Michigan. No, I don't board on campus even tho I practically begged my dad to let me board.  I was a popular cheer leader back in high school and also a 'A' student. Um.. what else can I say? My blonde hair is not natural i'm actually a brunette even tho most people think i'm natural, I have a tattoo on my boob and got a butt job done last month-" 

My dad began to choke on the water that he was drinking. 

"Wh-a-a- what!" He stuttered. 

"You didn't know? Even mom here knew the first day I got them done"

"No one knew cathlyn" I whispered in a haze. 

She had  a tatto. 

On her boobs. 

And she got her butt enlarge. No wonder why for the past month she had been wearing mostly booty shorts.  

"Oh well, wanna see?" She boldly asked while lifting up her  white cardigan. 

"No!" both mom and dad yelled as she rolled down back her top covering her expose stomach and shrug.  

"Katey" Dad said looking embarrassed. His face had turn pink and mom used more of her hair to cover her face. Dylan was too oblivious to the situation cause he was too deep into his PSP. The older guest which I presume is the boy's father was keeping his eyes distracted away from the dining table to avoid cathlyn  while the boy  was too interested into cathlyn that he didn't even notice me talking on the floor.