Chapter 2

It's my game, It's my play. You had your turn, now it's mine. You played stupid with me because you were deceived by looks. Don't let looks deceive you, because I'm a cautious, heartless player who would hurt you without thinking twice. Just to protect my position in this game.

~Unknown 

There was a blinding bright light that made me wince as I attempted to open my eyes. The bed I was in right now was very uncomfortable and was causing a growing ache in my back. I wiggled and tried to find a comfortable spot but the more I moved the more pain I felt. Giving up on sleep I groan out loud and sat up in the bed. My hands went over my eyes to shield it from the bright light as I slowly tried to open it.  I blinked a few times getting my eyes adjusted to the light. When I look around and found that I was not in my room I got a little startled but then everything from last night came floating in my memory. 

Last night I gave up my self to Levi. 

It wasn't great, honestly, I thought I would have some mind-blowing sex with him but It was awful. I didn't even climax! I faked moan, the entire time there I was rolling my eyes. I can't believe I was dreading for this moment. The guys on the basketball team are much better than this especially the team captain, Willy. I got dressed and walked to the bathroom, brushing my hair and apply a cherry red lipstick, eyeliner and mascara to my face. I was dress and ready to go home. Like right at this instance, everything about last night was a disappointment. What the hell did those other girls feel to keep going back to him? 

Maybe something was wrong with me? No, that cant be it, I've been through a lot of guys and never had this result, in fact, they keep coming back for more. Then it must be him right? But that couldn't be either, he has a repetition, of being the best. 

"Ugh!!" I groan out in frustration while slapping both my cheeks. "You have him, that all that matter" I encourage my self. 

I walked into his room and saw him sleeping on his queen size bed, he looked so cute like a child I couldn't help but awed at the sight in front of me. Maybe I can do something to increase my popularity. But what can I do? What would Cathlyn do? I walked over to his bed and cuddled beside him, even though he was a jerk for leaving me alone in the guest room last night; I can't help but fall in love with him even more now that he was somehow apart of me. We merge... somehow.  I took out my phone and pull the sheet over us, only leaving our heads out. Then I place my head on his chest and his hand in my hair. Using the selfie stick I angled the phone so it looked like someone else was taking the pic as we slept. With that, I took the pics.  By the time I was through he was turning in his sleep, taking a cue I sat up in his bed and stare at him. 

"What the hell are you doing in here?" He asked in a rough voice. 

"I was watching you babe" I smiled leaning over to hug him. He shifts immediately and I stopped in my tracks feeling a bit hurt, so I pouted. 

"You couldn't do that from the door?" Annoyance coated his voice as he spoke. I felt embarrassed. 

If I was the Katelyn from four years ago I wouldn't have been here in the first place. But I need to for this current Katelyn I need to.  I stayed silent but then thought of how to get him back on his good side. Nothing else crossed my mind but to give up my self to him. 

"Levi" I pouted and cooed while twirling my hair around my index finger.

" I'm sorry,"  I told him while rolling up my short dress. His eye flicked on my pouted lips and back on my exposed skin that he was at last night. I guess images of the past flooded into his mind because he suddenly scooted close to me and gave me a hug, while his hands and finger explored me.