22, back to the burrow

>>BACK TO THE BURROW<<

"Harry stop!" I shout after him.

Harry is chasing the Death Eaters, and I am chasing after him.

We run through the woods, and finally Harry gets the courage to scream as Bellatrix set's Hagrid's hut on fire.

"Snape! He trusted you!" Harry yells as we run out of the woods. I make eye contact with Draco and he tries to say something, but Snape snaps at him before he can.

"Go on Draco!" Draco walks off together with my brother and some other Death Eaters, while Harry chases Snape.

"Incarsera!" Harry yells. But Snape easily defects it.

"Fight back you coward, fight back!" Harry screams.

Bellatrix shoots a spell at Harry which sends him flying landing on his back. Harry stands back up as Snape snaps at Bellatrix.

"No. He belongs to the Dark Lord!"

"Sectumsempra!" Harry yells casting the spell towards Snape.

Snape easily blocks it and it sends Harry flying back next to me.

"How dare you use my own spells against me?" Snape asks angrily. Harry looks at me confused.

"Yes, I am the Half Blood Prince." Snape hisses.

Then he flicks his black robe and walks to the other Death Eaters. Harry cries into my sweater and I hold him. This reminds me of when I found Draco crying in the Room of Requirement. I take one last look at my twin and fiancé before they walk off next to each other into the Forbidden Forest.

"Let's get back to the castle." I whisper into Harry's ear.

We slowly walk back only to find everyone gathered around Dumbledore's dead body. I stand beside Blaise and let Harry walk up and cry beside Dumbledore. Ginny goes to sit beside him.

We watched the Dark Mark hover above the castle. Then I saw Professor McGonagall light the tip of her wand and point it to the Dark Mark, illuminating that little section. So did I and after a few seconds everyone's wand was pointed to the sky and the Dark Mark vanished.

I feel the tears streaming down my cheeks. I look up at Blaise and he opens his arms so I can cry into his chest. He strokes my hair and comforts me to the best of his ability.

After Dumbledore's funeral school was to be let out early. No defence against the dark arts teacher, no head master, no exams.
Before we had to board the train me, Ron, Hermione and Harry went to the Astronomy Tower.

"Do you think he would've done it? Draco?" Hermione asks us.

"No, he was lowering his wand. In the end it was Snape, it was always Snape, and I did nothing." Harry explains. He hands Hermione a locket.

"Is that a horcrux?" Hermione asks.

"It's fake. Open it." Harry explains. Hermione opens the locket to find a piece of parchment.

She reads: "To the Dark Lord. I know I will be dead long before you read this, but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have found the real horcrux and I intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R.A.B."

"I don't know who it is, but whoever they are they have the real horcrux. Which means it was all a waste." Harry explains.

"Ron's okay with it you know? You and Ginny, but if I were you when he's around I'd keep the snogging to a minimum." Hermione explains trying to change the subject. I laugh along with Harry.