Chapter 7 Part 2

Grr. Writer's block lately >>__<<

XP 

:P

----

Chapter 7 Part 2

So...basically, what happened with Peter was that his family was considered royalty somewhere in England for a really long time, over the generations of people in his family back into the 1700s.  

They were all well respected and never denied any respect. They were considered royal so of course, had special exceptions to anything and everything they would ever desire.

Over the next hundreds of years, more and more of the Loreau family were born, and every one of them came to be respected just the same as the rest soon after their births. 

Until... Peter's brother came along.  

His older brother, Calen, had a problem. Much more than a problem actually.

Every since he was born, he's been extremely bipolar to an extent where there was nothing you could do besides accept it or deny it.

No one had ever heard of something like this and they soon became afraid of the strange potentiality of the situation. 

Everyday he would wake up and things would be different for him. He would either be the sweet little boy that everyone absolutely adored and treasured, or..the very next day, his personality would flip and become very ominous..evil if you must.

Every other day he would switch and never remember anything that happened in the other hald of his life.  

It was as if he was really living two different lives and there was nothing you could do to stop it. No medicine, no psychological treatment. So far, he has been the first case to ever have this occur in history and it was to be kept private among his family.

The other problem was trying to talk to Calen about this. He wouldn't believe anyone and completely denied it himself, so obviously, didn't have any idea about what was happening.

The only thing that seemed strange to him was that he couldn't remember certain days out of his life, which was about half of it.  

When he was a nice boy, he would be the perfect son; well raised and respectful to everyone. Held an heir about himself that exuded strength and power

When he was dark, on the other hand, destruction and chaos would break out all around the home with nothing in the way to stop him. 

It started out with burning things. But then...then it got much worse.  

The royal family didn't know what to do besides pretend it didn't exist because they never had any mental issues in the past with any of their families. Who wouldn't be worried about what would happen if this got out to the public?

Their family image and what they've stood for in power, and this long, would be destroyed!

Well...they soon found that out later. Someone in their line of people that were to be trusted let it slip to one of the common folk in the area and the rumor soon spread. Everywhere. 

Respect for the family drifted off until it became dangerous to be a Loreau. 

The townspeople thought of them as evil and dangerous; people that should be kept away from everyone normal.

The Loreau royal family had to leave immediately leaving nothing behind to come to America and get away from their home.

Everyone in their home town and city became afraid of the Loreau's and scared that their child would turn out like their 'diseased' one. It was horrible. 

They considered it an abomination, a child of the devil sent from God to punish us all and they didn't want any of the -no long royal family- near them. 

So, Peter's family came to a little town called Akrin, Minnesota where they would spend the rest of their lives living in peace, and no longer trampled with distress or hatred. 

They also shipped Calen to a mental hospital when he was 7 years old, and Peter was 6. 

The doctors wanted to run tests and keep him there for a really long time, and that's exactly what they did. 

Peter hadn't heard anything about his Calen since he was young, his family never mentioning the brother and son again as if he weren't ever part of the family.

Peter didn't even remember much about his brother, the name forgotten to him after not being used for so long. 

Until yesterday, when Calen mysteriously showed up at the same place that Peter and his family have been living. 

See...they had to make up a whole story of lies just to stay normal for a bit and not be considered an outsider. The only place they could think of was here. In Minnesota. The United States. Since they've been here, the family has learned the true meaning of happiness: everyone coming together to support each other in a time of need.

Peter aka 'Chad' had to be the opposite of who he really was so everyone could accept him and he would fit in just like every other normal high school student. 

Peter was acting so strange yesterday because he was terrified about what his brother would do. 

He says that I can't trust him, no one can. The possibilities could be dangerous and out of even Calen's control.   

I still don't know about Peter. 

Yes, he did explain his entire story about himself and I like that he trusted me with it, but that doesn't mean we're supposed to be together. Does it?

My confusion hasn't really lessened but intensified more, if anything.

I'm laying in bed thinking about this big mess as I start to drift asleep on my soft, satin sheets, extremely exhausted. 

Peter left about an hour ago, trying to let me adjust and understand what he just explained to the best of his ability. 

I am now currently blasting  "21 Guns" by Green Day in my ears.

I can pretty much sum up everything I've been through these last few days in one paragraph.

Here's pathetic Peter who is like, "I'm in love with you! We've GOT to be together! I'm really not like that! I had to pretend to be that way because I have this lunatic brother who is an angel one day, and a murderer the next! I'm sorry for telling you all this, but I'm also really super smart and a sweet gentleman of a guy. My family was royal, so of course I was too! Now can we please be together and fall in love and ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after?"  

Do you know what I say to this?

Fuck off, I'm going to bed. Sweet night and good dreams. Or something similar to that. 

-------

COMMENT VOTE OH YAH.

Thanks for tuning in, Adieu all.

Xx

-Sum <3