Chapter 6

Hi. here's Chapter six. 

enjoy.

Chapter 6

"Because of this." He said, as he reached around behind me, latched onto my hips using his tight arms, lifted me up off the ground, and held my body hard against his chest, bringing his mouth to mine.

I was a litt overwhelmed by his desire to prove himself trustworthy, but I guess subconsciously, my equal desire for him back was a tad bit stronger.

My hands brushed his arms delicately, squeezing gently as they moved more and more up towards his shoulders, our lips locked, breaths coming swiftly and almost nearing panting. When my arms got to his neck, they wrapped themselves around as much as they could, pulling myself to his into a mesh so tight as if no one could break up apart. Meanwhile, my mouth being capture by sweet, tender kisses Peter kept bringing upon them, not one single thought was negative or bitter. I can't help myself but be delighted that we're almost back to the way we used to be but oh, ten times better to say the least.

I've never felt so teased and tortured by someone in my entire life, but I can't resist his touch or his beautiful ways of working my body to intensity.  

Oh. 

My. 

God. 

His lips on mine, his arms around me, our mouths moving with each other's in a synchronized pattern, I nipped and bit, sometimes even hard, his lips and jaw...neck. His only response was the tightening of his grip around me and a fierce growl slowly escaping between our lips. I could feel my body pulsing everywhere....especially where my legs stayed around his hips, nearing his manhood. As much as I have wanted to keep my innocence intact, the more I am around Peter/Chad now...I am ready to give up anything for this guy. I've gone weak, I know.

I can't believe this is even happening. 

How could he hide these deep feelings for me if they were this strong to begin with?

I've wanted this for weeks and now I wonder..is it worth it?

My body is saying oh yeah, babe, just let him have you already; my mind being the jerk it is, completely ignoring my hormones and thinking logically. Of course.

Now back to this gorgeous guy that's holding me, shoving his tongue down my throat.

I open my mouth as far as I can, wanting his tongue with mine. 

He eases his way into my mouth once more, making me moan, going in and out as if showing me how he would like to tease me physically another way. 

He uses one arm to hold me up to his height without breaking the kiss, and another to trail slow patterns along my backside, just increasing the pleasure., At least his tongue finally dancing with mine instead of teasing me from it. 

This kiss is so much better than his brothers.

Who am I kidding? This isn't a kiss. I feel complete love enamorating from every core of his body and every touch he places upon me.  

It's so different from how things used to be..just making out in his truck. Every once in a while, him groping me too much and I back off some. Nothing too serious and nothing too special. Just an average girl and guy trying to be a couple and not quite pulling it off. 

He's been holding out on me for sure...way more than any normal girl could handle on her own. 

I love him... so much I can't even think straight. 

Our breath's quickening, Peter breaks the kisses to allow me some air and soon trails a line of kisses down my jar, and around my neck, mostly staying at my weak spot; I groan in protest very softly, not knowing if he even heard.